Quit It!

kmk108

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of these threads being posted that are complaining about how this place has changed.

We all know this place has changed a lot in the past year. Members who everyone loved have either moved on or aren't posting as much. Like someone said in another thread, there's only so much about a subject you can post about. The backstage is a place to talk about anything else to keep this place fresh. With all the drama that's been going on in the backstage its not surprising that if members aren't posting in the other forums, they're not posting at all.

But there doesn't need to be 10 threads everyday about how this place has changed and isn't as cool anymore. If you feel so strongly about it, leave. If you want to say your thoughts, post it in one of the other 1000 threads devoted to this subject.

EVERYTHING changes. Its a part of life. New members will bring their own spin on conversations and threads. That doesn't mean the forum is going to be better or worse, but different.

This cloud of shit over the forum wont leave until all the drama threads stop. If you keep saying there's a problem, there always will be problems. We are MLP. A forum. Some of us are friends outside of the forum but a great number of us will never meet. I see this as a place to come to when I have nothing else to do and im sick of walking away from bullshit in my life to only log on and see the bullshit on this forum.

I don't want to leave and have no plans on it. Im simply asking members to see the MLP as it is now and be a part of it so we can all go back to being all hunky dory :)

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
I am still here and my presence makes this (and everywhere else I grace with my appearance) a cool place. My awesomeness will never change.

chazza

Reaction score
It's a disgrace.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkhQZNHcxmE]YouTube - Drogba's Disgrace: HIP HOP REMIX[/ame]

goatbreath

Banned
Reaction score
For F*cks sake this place has went down the pan while I have been away..It was perfect before..

kmk108

Reaction score
For F*cks sake this place has went down the pan while I have been away..It was perfect before..

I realize I may just be adding to the drama :laugh2:, but I also thought it was fine until just a little while ago. The same threads have been appearing and im just tired of it.

Leendrix

The Cheeky One
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING changes. Its a part of life. New members will bring their own spin on conversations and threads. That doesn't mean the forum is going to be better or worse, but different.

This cloud of shit over the forum wont leave until all the drama threads stop. If you keep saying there's a problem, there always will be problems. We are MLP. A forum. Some of us are friends outside of the forum but a great number of us will never meet. I see this as a place to come to when I have nothing else to do and im sick of walking away from bullshit in my life to only log on and see the bullshit on this forum.

I don't want to leave and have no plans on it. Im simply asking members to see the MLP as it is now and be a part of it so we can all go back to being all hunky dory :)

THANK YOU! Let's let this be the last thread!

kmk108

Reaction score
Maybe, but it was funny as f*ck when Chelski got dumped out of the Champions' League like that.

I seriously have a feeling Chelsea wont win the CL in a long time. It's like a curse. But let's not have me detail my own thread :laugh2:

chazza

Reaction score
I seriously have a feeling Chelsea wont win the CL in a long time. It's like a curse. But let's not have me detail my own thread :laugh2:

Agreed on the second point. Fingers crossed on the first.

TVR1977

Reaction score
You know, I can remember a time on MLP when a thread like this wouldn't be necessary...

zplapplap

Reaction score
The Original post would have been better placed in a thread than as a seperate thread, IMO. I don't mean this to be a dig at Kmk108, I simply see this as another thread that perpetuates the drama. Yet I'm posting here, knowing fully well what kind of thread this would be. So it goes.

kmk108

Reaction score
The Original post would have been better placed in a thread than as a seperate thread, IMO. I don't mean this to be a dig at Kmk108, I simply see this as another thread that perpetuates the drama. Yet I'm posting here, knowing fully well what kind of thread this would be. So it goes.

After I posted the OP I thought maybe I'd be adding to the drama, but something needs to be done to change the attitude here. Threads are getting better, but people are still touchy and still too ready to call "DRAMA!!"

I just want it all to quit because, quite frankly, it's a downer to come here and see nothing but chipped shoulders, people calling others out, complaining about how this place has changed, etc.

Hack

Reaction score
Aminal Pron!!
Thanks Shifty!!

**Deleted --Mod**

kmk108

Reaction score
YES! This thread is on track. Now we just need a Nazi reference and everything will be back to normal :laugh2:

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really have a problem with any threads, per say, not even this thread

if I read a thread I don't care for then usually I just move along ................

what's the big deal about a thread about how change has effected the way change is changing change :hmm:

it just goes to prove the ole adage; the more things change, the more things stay the same :laugh2: ................

OK, now let's change the subject :D ...........................

Latest Threads