Quick apology time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
Being Friday and all. You are all valuable and essential people. I meant no disrespect with the peasant comment in the covid bitching thread. My comment wasn't thought out and very off the cuff after having to deal with people who seem hellbent on judging others when they clearly have their own health concerns besides a virus.

Have a good weekend everyone. Best as we all can in any case.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Being Friday and all. You are all valuable and essential people. I meant no disrespect with the peasant comment in the covid bitching thread. My comment wasn't thought out and very off the cuff after having to deal with people who seem hellbent on judging others when they clearly have their own health concerns besides a virus.

Have a good weekend everyone. Best as we all can in any case.
Almost had me, till the highlighted part. For me, IMHO of course, an apology would have worked better if it stopped *just before* that part. But that's just me. Have a great weekend.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Why apologize? I mean EVERY thing I type. Peasant? Pheasant? Asshole? Quing Quop? Rolls right off. I'm from Philly where friends steal your last piece of pizza---Call me ANYTHING you want, just don't call me late for FUZZZZZZZZZ!

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering if I should apologize for something, I pee a little more often now, I rarely trust my farts, and I’m simply just not rigid as I was when I was younger, I apologize for that to all of you.

Just remember

Every breath you take
Every move you make

I’ll be watching you

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why apologize? I mean EVERY thing I type. Peasant? Pheasant? Asshole? Quing Quop? Rolls right off. I'm from Philly where friends steal your last piece of pizza---Call me ANYTHING you want, just don't call me late for FUZZZZZZZZZ!
Yeah? Tell you what. Call either myself, the mod staff, or the membership here peasants and see what happens. you may not even have an opportunity to apologize. So, nothing lost, right?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Yeah? Tell you what. Call either myself, the mod staff, or the membership here peasants and see what happens. you may not even have an opportunity to apologize. So, nothing lost, right?
Dave-ALL apologies are hollow. Once done, can't be undone. Platitudes don't change attitudes.

Actually, Mark- I only will "spar "with mods over Jim. Almost got me-what is today? Friday?

Last edited:

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My 7 yr old does apologies better and more sincere than that lol.
He’s not so great at apology threads, but they make great MLP fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads