[Question/Discussion] What will the new 2019 LP Line do to the used market value of 2018 Standards?

Guitpicky

Reaction score
Nothing

What will have the most effect on resale value is the condition of the guitar and whether or not yours is a good example of its type :)

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to! My issue here is that I do not want to be LP-less for any period of time... so before I unload the 2018 Standard, I'd like to find a Wine Red Custom or Standard from the era I'm looking for. However, I've never even _played_ one of them so I'd rather not order online without playing one first!
Eh, keep/enjoy your '18 until you find the one you want. Then sell your '18 after you're sure.

HOWEVER, you may want to second-think selling your '18 if it's your first Lester. There's something sentimental in a guy's/gal's first Lester. I sold mine, and was just fine with it. 2.5 years or so later I started regretting it and I STILL regret it :slap:

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not keep your 2018 Standard? I've NEVER sold a Les Paul once I have bought it! Sold fenders, ibanez, etc. THE ONE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST LES PAULS WINS!!! LOL
I've regretted selling just about every one, ESPECIALLY my first

Latest Threads