Putting my band gear on a raft next week

Neffco

Reaction score
I’ve always wanted to do it. I have an 18’ boat, stage, huge dry box, and some willpower. Going to pirate an island on the Yellowstone river, set up and rock out!

My gear selection is a bit different, cheaper guitars, small pedal board, katana 50, one monitor, two mains. And of course a drum set.

I’ll definitely take pictures, it’s gonna be silly. Lots of others joining in the floatilla. Rafting, camping and rocking out.

Luckily I build my own dry boxes and have plenty of them.

I’ll be wearing shorts and sandals on stage.

Last edited:

rogue3

Reaction score
I’ve always wanted to do it. I have an 18’ boat, stage, huge dry box, and some willpower. Going to pirate an island on the Yellowstone river, set up and rock out!

My gear selection is a bit different, cheaper guitars, small pedal board, katana 50, one monitor, two mains. And of course a drum set.

I’ll definitely take pictures, it’s gonna be silly. Lots of others joining in the floatilla. Rafting, camping and rocking out.

Luckily I build my own dry boxes and have plenty of them.

I’ll be wearing shorts and sandals on stage.
I have a friend who at last contact, was living on a houseboat in Victoria Harbour,BC. I wondered how he did the gear thing(he is a player).

Really wouldn't mind this endpoint myself, except boat living is really just a 6 mo prospect in the best weather here. Victoria BC. is really the *warmest* you'll find in the great white north, for potentially year round water living.:rofl::rofl:

My Les Paul Classifieds