Put Down the Acoustic.......

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I may be a "BAD" person? I don't really care. Good? Bad? I must say, PLEASE , if you are a R+R DEGENERATE do not pick up an acoustic guitar and try to spread love, more like ass cheeks. I know several things. Most guitarists sound like NIXON on an acoustic-now add croak? I have watched 2300 "Reach out to my FANNNNSSSSSSSS vids.

I think I would rather listen to Cat without the Stevens.

I called my Bassist-THE TOMMY RED FLOPSTER-

>he is doing Quarantine Sessions-he and KING NICK MICH second part on the acoustic Duo=Life Sentence- do "solo" versions of mostly Classic Country and Junkyard-these guys LOVE JUNKYARD - I do not- I prefer old Molly Hatchet-I do LOVE Life Sentence. Nick is Tommy's "handler" for FEZZ gigs. He drives, keeps Tommy WAY DRUNK, carries him to his bed at 4 AM. Nick has THE VOICE. Tommy is his "side-picker." These two are allowed to do this-NOBODY ELSE!>

I call Tommy -I know he is already drunk or hung---awffffuullllllllllllllrrrrrrraaaaallpphhh

RrRrrRrRrRiiiing
"Hello."
"Tommy, I LOVE you."
"FEZZ, you do care.'
"Yeah, we had MOMENTUM- stunt bassists and guitarists- Reel to Reel.....then? Clickickity Cjkukuii------NOTHING! DEAD IN THE FEZZ!"

ggggrrrruuummbbblliinnggg Tommy HATES SUPERLOCKDOWN-he is a "people" person-HE SEES TRIB BANDS ON TUESDAYS!

"Yeah, I miss Baseball."
"Tommy, you know that is my first LOVE. I knew when Boids beat Brady-PAYBACK---then Philly gets SUPERLOCKDOWN first in race. Why? Because Eagles won STupe.
" Yeah....ggrrrruummmbbllee."
"Tommy, I like your acoustic vids....I DETEST EVERYBODY ELSE's- BlackSpoor's Night or Purple? C'mon!"
"Tim, you should do an acoustic version of Pizza Pie and LSD."
"Why? so 54 people can "critique my soul?"
" No, weallll grummmbblllleeeeeEEeEEeEeEe

We talked about REAL R+R. Not pandering. Not giving a "fig" if everybody is SAFE? Safe in this world? Tommy is a nice person. The more I talked I realized there was a darker "aspect" to my dindrellllllll---pretty shocking since Tommy is a Zombie. I "cheered" him up by telling him-

HE DIES-NO MORE FEZZBAND-----

-he liked that.

Tommy called me in 2007---------after I was "retired" since '93- Yes, no drummer- I played acoustic drivel for Mrs. FEZZ---"Yes, we can be heroes----jeeze Cowboy chords up the Bling.............

We went 9 months---done-----------Foolish Tommy called me back in 2014----what a glutton-now NEVER LEAVE-EVEN DEAD

Alright here was the end

"Tommy, stay away for ALL-you will die-"AGAIN" from this-

soon-maybe? Who knows? We will meet again. NO HUGS/ JUST DRUGS! And we will? Reign again? Cripes I'm almost 54----------we will finish The Sun is a Ghost--------I will bleed again on a STAGE---you will get SHITFACED and be my Dee Dee......it will all be OK--DON'T DIE!"

He laughed,

"Nah, no DEATH......I need to make another solo acoustic vid LOVE YOU FEZZ."

CCcCcCcCcCClllliiiiccckkkk

Anybody ever needs a GOOD+FUN band hire these guys------maybe FEZZband will open for free? Nah, keep it a "nice" time.
1586990262732.png

Last edited:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Growing up Jimmy, Pete, Jimi....Creem had them on the covers playing ELECTRIC GUITARS! I wanted ZZzZzZiiinngg. Jennifer's Mom played acoustic, she didn't wear shoes, I was not impressed.

jb_abides

Reaction score
Keef: “I would say that the acoustic guitar is the most important thing for a guitar player to start with. Learn the feel and the touch of the string and what it does against a fret. Learn that and then you can add the effects later on. You want to be a guitar player, you have to have your grounding. It’s like anywhere else. An astronaut doesn’t start in space, somebody’s got to build a rocket.”

Stones_GMS_Colour_03_8_W.jpg

Latest Threads