Pussy Galore, no more.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
You sure about that, witness Caroline Cossey, For Your Eyes Only, Bond Girl, aka a trans woman. Another words, she's a man baby! If you look closely in just the right place, you can see her spurs that jingle jangle jingle. But this is the age of enlightenment, so Do it, no do it.

View attachment 452872

I didn’t need to go that far. The first 1 or 2 nanoseconds of seeing her face just screams DUDE!

NRBQ

Reaction score
thanks for that fun fact ...if anyone could do it James was the man back then :yesway:

as i kid i think i saw only one or two which i dont recall much about them except some hot women......
As far as Bond girls go, she was pretty much a bad ass, a pilot, and a damn good one, in charge of her own fleet of pilots, ended up saving thousands of US serviceman's lives by notifying the govt. of the Fort Knox plan and changing out the deadly gas to an inert gas. Good at Judo, and knew it was always business before pleasure, but knew how to have a good time after hours. Always willing to phone up one her girlfriends for a threesome, or so I've written.

Last edited:

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
Dam where you been? Whatever...shit sucks man!

mtgguitar

Reaction score
There was an uproar about her character's name when Goldfinger was released in 1964. I was 14. :naughty:
:eek2:
:love:

RAG7890

Reaction score
Although in the movie it's less overt, in the book Pussy's a lesbian that Bond converts to the other team after she's been shaken and stirred by his imitable charms, and his penis.

...................it was an Honor to stir the Pussy.

On a serious note, 94 is a great innings.

:cheers2:

RAG7890

Reaction score
...............I can see it now...................."take off your pants Mr Bond."

:cheers2:

krauley

Reaction score
You sure about that, witness Caroline Cossey, For Your Eyes Only, Bond Girl, aka a trans woman. Another words, she's a man baby! If you look closely in just the right place, you can see her spurs that jingle jangle jingle. But this is the age of enlightenment, so Do it, no do it.

View attachment 452872

HEY he said bond GIRL, that not a girl no matter what surgeries it had!

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although in the movie it's less overt, in the book Pussy's a lesbian that Bond converts to the other team after she's been shaken and stirred by his imitable charms, and his penis.
If I were a girl and owned this flying circus I'd be a lesbian too.

pussy.png

NRBQ

Reaction score
You have to love Youtube, you can think of just about anything and it's there. I thought, you know what would be cool, Sean Connery saying Pussy. So I typed in Sean Connery saying Pussy, and guess what I found, Sean Connery saying Pussy.

Latest Threads