Pumpkin Spice is for the trash, says Hefty. Limited Edition, get em while they last!

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
depending on what type of skunk

What-is-skunk-a-beginners-guide-1024x540.jpg

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Reaction score
not the hugest fan of pumpkin, to me it gets way too much props every year. sort of like peppermint around christmas. not a fan of that either.

Apple and cinnamon, on the other hand, not possible to get enough. Various other non-edible olfactory holiday scents affect me more deeply than they seem like they should but they say scent is one of our first senses and probably the most powerful.

TheX

Freedom is NOT a safe space
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
not the hugest fan of pumpkin, to me it gets way too much props every year. sort of like peppermint around christmas. not a fan of that either.

Apple and cinnamon, on the other hand, not possible to get enough. Various other non-edible olfactory holiday scents affect me more deeply than they seem like they should but they say scent is one of our first senses and probably the most powerful.
Pumpkin spice has nothing to do with pumpkin. They're just applying the spices used to other things...not the pumpkin (lack of) flavor.

PeteK

Reaction score
i think you missed the point.

but the pumpkin got it.
I strive for realism. If I'm sticking my dick in something due to pumpkin spice hysteria, I'm not taking substitutions. I want the real deal.

Olds442

Reaction score
I strive for realism. If I'm sticking my dick in something due to pumpkin spice hysteria, I'm not taking substitutions. I want the real deal.
thus, my hole in the pumpkin reference that flew over your head.

Latest Threads