Psychologist Declares Father "Unfit Parent" For Refusing to Take His Son to McDonalds

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
..and people look at me like I'm odd when they find out I'm still single with no kids.

Digger

Dingo Lover!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
When I was in high school, our hot lunch program was Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and Burger King. That's not even a joke. They actually had all 3 in the school cafeteria. And that was in the late 90's. I can't even imagine what they do now! Probably mainlining gravy! :shock:
Un-bloody-believable!

Then there's Coca Cola!

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
1 - You do not give a four year-old a choice regarding their well-being

2 - You do not withhold a substantive meal (vs. a snack or treat) from a four year-old as a consequence

3 - Having given expert testimony in hundreds of cases, it has been my experience regardless of my opinion proffered, ultimately the judge makes the ruling - no one else makes that decision

4 - There is probably backstory/context that has not been presented in the article

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
X–Ray;6211721 said:
1 - You do not give a four year-old a choice regarding their well-being

2 - You do not withhold a substantive meal (vs. a snack or treat) from a four year-old as a consequence

3 - Having given expert testimony in hundreds of cases, it has been my experience regardless of my opinion proffered, ultimately the judge makes the ruling - no one else makes that decision

4 - There is probably backstory/context that has not been presented in the article

There you go, making sense again, Ray. Damn it all!

parts

Reaction score
..would have been worse if the father made him eat Taco Bell...

Latest Threads