Psionic Audio Telos Clip

rocknhorse1

Reaction score
Here it is. I forgot this was out there when I did my review. Enjoy, I have been.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwRp75STJI4]YouTube - ‪Psionic Audio Telos‬‏[/ame]

Mookakian

Reaction score
Nice work RH1, loved the story behind it all. Those 2 jacks, loop insert no?

rocknhorse1

Reaction score
They are an insert to put an external pedal in between the boost and the OD section. if you have a pedal that works better after a boost but before and OD. On mine there are two eyeglass screws, one adjusts the amount of "dirt" in the soft drive mode, and the other adjust a "solo" level for the OD section. Just an awesome pedal. It's like putting a whole amp in front of your regular amp.

rocknhorse1

Reaction score
Hmm, thought there would be more interest. Expensive, but it's likely you won't ever need another clean boost/dirty boost/ overdirive. If you want a transparent tone, and like the edge of breakup with a boost, or a bit overdriven with a boost, or dirty boost, this is a really good pedal. I mean REALLY good.

gibsonguitar1988

Reaction score
Sounds great rocknhorse1!!!

I really liked it when you combined the two channels together but then again I'm a gain addict and love really thick high gain! Sounds like a great pedal!

rocknhorse1

Reaction score
Sounds great rocknhorse1!!!

I really liked it when you combined the two channels together but then again I'm a gain addict and love really thick high gain! Sounds like a great pedal!

That wasn't me in the demo. I think it was Lyle. I have another I will post in a minute.

ehamady6

Reaction score
The OD does a nice job of not coloring the tone, as a good OD should.

PurpleFlanger

Reaction score
I bloody love that.

I'd liek to get one for recording because it's so much variation but it does it all so well, whereas live I'd be scared to take it out...

Latest Threads