PSA: Marshall DSL20HR's for $429 shipped

Roshy Boy

Reaction score
There's a thread over on the Marshall forum about these and a constant rustling noise that some put out. Seems to be hit and miss. Very annoying. Marshall told a guy, that it's normal to have the noise. Yet others are silent.

Perhaps MF has had a few of these returned for noise problems and Marshall is saying it's normal. So dropping the price by only $20 is going to get people to buy one? GC dropped the price by $13 dollars.

I've been interested in these since they announced them. But with the reported problem, I'm holding off.

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^^That's depressing to hear^^^. These really had my attention. Looks like a cool piece.

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
There's a thread over on the Marshall forum about these and a constant rustling noise that some put out. Seems to be hit and miss. Very annoying. Marshall told a guy, that it's normal to have the noise. Yet others are silent.

Perhaps MF has had a few of these returned for noise problems and Marshall is saying it's normal. So dropping the price by only $20 is going to get people to buy one? GC dropped the price by $13 dollars.

I've been interested in these since they announced them. But with the reported problem, I'm holding off.

The price is actually a $71 drop. These sell for $499.99
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DSL20HR--marshall-dsl20hr-20-watt-tube-head

I bought one and it has zero issues...

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Seven

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the DSL100HR went back up to $900. I wonder if anybody grabbed one when they were on markdown?

Left Paw

Reaction score
Its a good deal. I never heard any unusual noise when trying them out in a store.