PSA: just a thought.

Olds442

Reaction score
have you ever noticed how some dogs won't react to you when you don't look them in the eye?

i'm pretty sure it's the same with people.

if they annoy you or generally get under your skin, ignore them.

just leave them, alone.

all alone.

that was normally .02, but today it's free.

:cheers:

:wave:

Olds442

Reaction score
i don't think you understood.

but happy sunday all the same. :cheers:

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ever notice when you begin to dislike someone, every single thing they do/say gets on your nerves?

some folks are just not on the same wave lengths.... i have found what olds said to be true in a lot of ways.... if someone truly irks you, dont fuel the fire.... put some cushion between the two of you to keep from butting heads.

compassion helps as well... if someone irks you beyond belief, if you can find even the smallest grain of compassion for them, even if its feeling sorry for them for the fact they are so damn stupid, it will blunt the frustration you experience over them, if not just a little bit lol.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
Speaking as one whose wife gets annoyed for not always looking in her directly the eye during conversation and being conscious about it at work also, it doesn't always mean something or anything at all other than I'm thinking and formulating a thought-out and accurate response that will satisfy the conversation. Sometimes I stare at nothing while thinking and I apologize if "nothing" somehow equates to disinterest or some sort of body language that means I'm lying - no matter what Dr. Phil or Dr. Oz says; I'm smarter than both of them and they wouldn't understand or care anyway because they make their so-called livings off of giving general advice that could apply to anyone, much like people who supposedly can speak to the spirits of the dead.

morats8up

Reaction score
Speaking as one whose wife gets annoyed for not always looking in her directly the eye during conversation and being conscious about it at work also, it doesn't always mean something or anything at all other than I'm thinking and formulating a thought-out and accurate response that will satisfy the conversation. Sometimes I stare at nothing while thinking and I apologize if "nothing" somehow equates to disinterest or some sort of body language that means I'm lying - no matter what Dr. Phil or Dr. Oz says; I'm smarter than both of them and they wouldn't understand or care anyway because they make their so-called livings off of giving general advice that could apply to anyone, much like people who supposedly can speak to the spirits of the dead.

Damn, that's spot on. I cant begin to count the times iv'e repeated conversations back after being told I wasnt listening with my eyes.

Latest Threads