PSA. It's Friday

wildhawk1

Reaction score
You bunch of boomers getting so old you've forgotten this MLP celebrated holiday?

Now move it or loose it you bunch of pappys and grandpappys.

Last edited:

wildhawk1

Reaction score
I have to apologize for quitting the booze 21 years ago. I understand that I'm letting everyone down by not drunk posting..

*hangs head*
They do have special medicine you can smoke they may loosen ya up a bit.
:slash:

wildhawk1

Reaction score
I've been an asshole for so long, that Friday is simply just another day of the week for me. I don't need a Friday to get set off and go on a rant.
Yeah but Friday is the perfect start a rant day.

Then people can waste their whole weekend pissed off and calling you a asshole.

Now get started.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
By popular demand....

Know what's been pissing me the fuck off, lately? People. Crowds of people. Everywhere that I go... packed with people. Lines to wait in. Shortages of stuff. Crowded restaurants. Stores full of people, buying everything in sight.

And.. No. No. No, Virginia. This is not on the weekend. It's Monday-Friday, during the day, 9-5, when these cocksuckers should be in their fucking cubicles, doing their fucking jobs. But, instead they are out and about, on the roads, in the stores and for the love of fuck.... always in restaurants.

JFC, you'd think some of these motherfuckers have not had a meal in 20 years. Eat. Eat. Eat. All hours of the day, eateries are full of people - work age people - who obviously, are either sucking the tit of free money, or are (ahem) working from home. Never in my life have I seen such crowds of people, shoving food down their already obese holes, like the boogie-man is coming to take it away from them - in the middle of the god-damn day, on a work day.

These fucksticks need to go back to fucking work. Companies need to recall the workforce back to the cubicle farms, where they belong. Because, how the fuck can they possibly be "working from home" when they are all out shopping and eating all fucking day long????

I waited 40 fucking years to retire and enjoy the freedom from the weekend assholes, who used to go out every Saturday & Sunday to do their errands. Now, they are all out Monday - Friday, too. WTF is going on here? Was a time when you could walk into a restaurant at 6P on Wednesday and sit right down. Now, they are all packed. Was a time when you could go shopping at 3P on Tuesday and only see a few Stepford wives. Now, the stores are all crowded with work-age fuckers, who should be... wait for it.... FUCKING WORKING!!!!

Go the fuck back to work. If you know someone who is not going to work, tell them to go the fuck back to work. Get off the roads. Get out the malls. Stop feeding your fat ass, nonstop. And, get the fuck back in your fucking cubicle and do your god damn job.

Maybe if that happened, we might end the shortage of stuff. You know - hey people - go make shit. You can't do that from your home office. Get back on the factory floor and operate those machines. Get back in the the fucking wharehouse and ship shit. Get back in your fucking trucks and deliver that shit. And, get that shit stocked on the fucking shelves.

Please. Go back to work. Go back to work now.

Last edited:

LP121

Reaction score
By popular demand....

Know what's been pissing me the fuck off, lately? People. Crowds of people. Everywhere that I go... packed with people. Lines to wait in. Shortages of stuff. Crowded restaurants. Stores full of people, buying everything in sight.

And.. No. No. No, Virginia. This is not on the weekend. It's Monday-Friday, during the day, 9-5, when these cocksuckers should be in their fucking cubicles, doing their fucking jobs. But, instead they are out and about, on the roads, in the stores and for the love of fuck.... always in restaurants.

JFC, you'd think some of these motherfuckers have not had a meal in 20 years. Eat. Eat. Eat. All hours of the day, eateries are full of people - work age people - who obviously, are either sucking the tit of free money, or are (ahem) working from home. Never in my life have I seen such crowds of people, shoving food down their already obese holes, like the boogie-man is coming to take it away from them - in the middle of the god-damn day, on a work day.

These fucksticks need to go back to fucking work. Companies need to recall the workforce back to the cubicle farms, where they belong. Because, how the fuck can they possibly be "working from home" when they are all out shopping and eating all fucking day long????

I waited 40 fucking years to retire and enjoy the freedom from the weekend assholes, who used to go out every Saturday & Sunday to do their errands. Now, they are all out Monday - Friday, too. WTF is going on here? Was a time when you could walk into a restaurant at 6P on Wednesday and sit right down. Now, they are all packed. Was a time when you could go shopping at 3P on Tuesday and only see a few Stepford wives. Now, the stores are all crowded with work-age fuckers, who should be... wait for it.... FUCKING WORKING!!!!

Go the fuck back to work. If you know someone who is not going to work, tell them to go the fuck back to work. Get off the roads. Get out the malls. Stop feeding your fat ass nonstop. And, get the fuck back in your fucking cubicle and do you god damn job.

Maybe if that happened, we might end the shortage of stuff. You know - hey people - go make shit. You can't do that from your home office. Get back on the factory floor and operate those machines. Get back in the the fucking wharehouse and ship shit. Get back in your fucking trucks and deliver that shit. And, get that shit stocked on the fucking shelves.

Yes! For the love of God yes!

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
By popular demand....

Go the fuck back to work. If you know someone who is not going to work, tell them to go the fuck back to work. Get off the roads. Get out the malls. Stop feeding your fat ass, nonstop. And, get the fuck back in your fucking cubicle and do your god damn job.

1623436047187.png

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve might be my new hero!

Airports are fucking horrible, full of fucking vacationers and crop dusters
grocery stores are just as crowded as the restaurants etc..

im 57 now so I’ve got to pee a lot, going into a public restroom is the foulest thing ever, they smell terrible, they’re dirty, muthafuckers don’t flush, god forbid you have to take a shit because they’re pissing all over the fucking seat, loogies in the sink, chew in the urinal, overflowing trash can, for fucks sake the air in one will cause some kind of shit cancer

People have lost all semblance of civility, savages damnit!

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Touch things in public bathrooms?????? NEVER.

I wash my hands BEFORE i touch my dick. My mom never taught me to wash my hands after I went to the bathroom.

She taught me to NOT PISS ON MY HANDS.

And, she taught me to wipe my ass with toilet paper, not my hands.

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Touch things in public bathrooms?????? NEVER.

I wash my hands BEFORE i touch my dick. My mom never taught me to wash my hands after I peed. She taught me to NOT PISS ON MY HANDS.
I’m touching nothing but my zipper and my pee pee

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Steve might be my new hero!

Airports are fucking horrible, full of fucking vacationers and crop dusters
grocery stores are just as crowded as the restaurants etc..

im 57 now so I’ve got to pee a lot, going into a public restroom is the foulest thing ever, they smell terrible, they’re dirty, muthafuckers don’t flush, god forbid you have to take a shit because they’re pissing all over the fucking seat, loogies in the sink, chew in the urinal, overflowing trash can, for fucks sake the air in one will cause some kind of shit cancer

People have lost all semblance of civility, savages damnit!

When I have to use a public one, I try to find mega truck-stop bathrooms like Flying J, where I can walk in with my hands in my pockets, pee with my hands in my pockets, and leave with my hands in my pockets.

I"m like SteveC. Everybody but me is a filthy motherfucker.

Latest Threads