PSA Denmark street 58 custom

space

Reaction score
Denmark street guitars has a 58 custom that seems to be a good deal at $41k
T

crashbelt

Reaction score
I'd be very careful doing business with people with Musicground connections. Plenty of info about the Adda court conviction on line.

mipstoo

Reaction score
Get yourself surrounded with some experts with no history whatsoever with MusicGround. I don't think they would be so stupid as to continue doing shady business, but you never know.

BBD

Reaction score
I don't think Denmark Street Guitars (company name) is Music Ground (which IIRC went into liquidation and quite rightly so). MG had a shop on Denmark St. at one time.

mipstoo

Reaction score
I don't think Denmark Street Guitars (company name) is Music Ground (which IIRC went into liquidation and quite rightly so). MG had a shop on Denmark St. at one time.
It's another company but the same people... look at the email address on this page... Name rings any bells. Or do you think it's a coincidence that there's a Justin working there?

BBD

Reaction score
It's another company but the same people... look at the email address on this page... Name rings any bells. Or do you think it's a coincidence that there's a Justin working there?
Yup, you're right. Here's the check with Companies House. Well spotted.

BBD

Reaction score
Thanks... and I'm not saying they are doing anything wrong. I'd just suggest to be extra careful...
Yes, as always with vintage. No aspersions cast, just sound advice.