psa...2014 dirty lemon $3400

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
"UNPLAYED"

"This guitar rates very high for playability--I guess the PLEK machine was having a good day. Relief is at ~.010 and appears able to go lower (I didn't mess with it) and action is consistent in the 3/64 to 5/64 range from high to low. There are no audible or tangible buzzes or muting at these values."

:lol:

Looks nice, though.

rich85

Reaction score
Must be such a great guitar if it is unplayed with great playability

BDW60

Reaction score
Add $$$$ for insurance on shipping. So the real price delivered, unless you want to roll the dice, is 3,600. Still a good deal. If it was posted here for a similar or slightly discounted price, I think it would be gone quickly even in this awful market.

KenG

Reaction score
If it's all it's said to be the price is literally a steal. Should be 4K or more. I almost want to email the seller and thank him for assisting in devaluing the market.

Really do that many buyers purchase on a wing and a prayer, over extending themselves in the deal so the minute anything changes they need to dump a top end guitar? Don't feel sorry for these people they hurt all of us.

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold (not me)

BDW60

Reaction score
Not me, either. But I had a jumpy trigger finger. Real jumpy.

THDNUT

Reaction score
For that price, it must have been a tone turd.

peanutavalon

Reaction score
I talked to the guy..he seemed legit..and you've got that ebay guarantee if its a fake ;)

I didnt buy it...too heavy.

Rango

Reaction score
Interesting... when I was looking I offered 3800 to 4K and was kicked to the curb. :hmm:

(Actually all the sellers were cool... ;) )

Now we know were the market is.... And think about the net AFTER all the eBay fees! :wow:

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting... when I was looking I offered 3800 to 4K and was kicked to the curb. :hmm:

(Actually all the sellers were cool... ;) )

Now we know were the market is.... And think about the net AFTER all the eBay fees! :wow:

I wouldn't call this representative of the market (although it IS bad). This was just someone wanting a quick sale. If it had been an auction and had sold for only $3400, that would be different. :shock:

FKO

Reaction score
There's a nice '14 R0 in the classified for about the same coins.

Jabberwocky

Reaction score
I gotta trust anybody who writes like this: "These days the goal appears to asymptotically approach the limit of a perfect replica of a '59 for steeply increasing prices."

Honestly I do.

Not a great top though so I don't think anybody missed anything. Some of Dave's R8s look better and you get to choose your R8 and with warranty to boot. Well, it is officially badged an R9 so I guess it does matter somewhat.

Latest Threads