PSA. 2013 R8 flame top for $2,600

Tim Plains

Reaction score
No affiliation. Just thought I'd pass this along in case any MLPers were in the market and don't venture over to TGP often.

I'da bought this hours ago if I wasn't waiting for something else.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good deal.....not great......the fact it's still there says that. Not my idea of a "flame top", and it's been butchered a bit. Still a fair, square deal, but it will take the right ass for that seat.

BigJim

Reaction score
Good deal.....not great......the fact it's still there says that. Not my idea of a "flame top", and it's been butchered a bit. Still a fair, square deal, but it will take the right ass for that seat.
Much like the goldtop you had listed last week, I am teetering on the edge of purchase, hoping someone else snags it...

musicmaniac

Reaction score
I'd have to see pics of the back of the head stock first. Preferably with tuners removed.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
What's a good price for it?
The market always decides that. I didn't look prior to posting this response, but assume it's still available. My two cents.....the owner is essentially asking $2720 shipped. For $200-$300 more, you could find one that stands tall, with no issues. If I'm going to spend $2700, I'll gladly spend that little extra to get one with no ish. $2500-$2600 shipped, it would probably be gone, otherwise, it's too close in price to one that's super clean. The other thing I didn't notice is that it seems to be over that dreaded 9lb. mark. Wouldn't bother me a bit, but that's yet another strike against it.

judson

Reaction score
Those toes were disturbing.
i wish mods would start enforcing the rules here, they are slacking off and we suffer, what are we paying them for???

we all know rule number two...

"no feet or toes with be permitted in ANY pic of any guitar, violators who continue to abuse this will be perma banned".

i dont care if its Dr Shoal himself with a burst...no toes freakshows...geeez how many times!!!

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
i wish mods would start enforcing the rules here, they are slacking off and we suffer, what are we paying them for???

we all know rule number two...

"no feet or toes with be permitted in ANY pic of any guitar, violators who continue to abuse this will be perma banned".

i dont care if its Dr Shoal himself with a burst...no toes freakshows...geeez how many times!!!
Yeah totally. That's enough.

At least put on some guitar socks already!

My Les Paul Classifieds