PRS Modern Eagle

stratoburst

Reaction score
Thought I would share a pic of my Modern Eagle. Great guitar wish these had been around back in the day. Excellent neck, tone and finish. The quality really is superior IMO.
I also received afterwards in the mail a personal note from Paul (signed by Paul) with some extra goodies which was kinda cool.

Anyone else dig these ME's?

P1060536.jpg
[/IMG]

stratoburst

Reaction score
Then I found "Young Mod" hanging out with these buggers! My Custom 24 and a recent arrival that Mrs Strato bought for me a Black Widow. Bless her!!

P1060554.jpg
[/IMG]

rideski

Reaction score
Wow..nice axes! We need more pics though.

Hemply

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!

Nice guitar!:applause:

The guy who designed the PUPs for the ME is a very close friend of mine, I will pass along your happiness... it makes him smile... almost!:laugh2:

Enjoy!

stratoburst

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!

The guy who designed the PUPs for the ME is a very close friend of mine, I will pass along your happiness... it makes him smile... almost!:laugh2:

Enjoy!

Thanks Hemp! Tell your friend he did a good job. I smile every time I play it. Dig your Korina as well, nice looking PRS.

jwk0522

Reaction score
The modern eagle is my dream guitar. Beautiful guitar bro! One day I will have one =)

Tuxedo Kaz

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!

Enjoy!

You know Ralph? :)

axeman3d

Reaction score
great guitars, is it a modern eagle 2? as it has a gloss finish.

Hemply

Reaction score
You know Ralph? :)

Yep Ralph and I are good friends we try to meet for lunch at least once a month!:thumb:

He was just down from NYC, brought along three 10 tops with him that he was letting go for 10% below his cost! SICK!:laugh2: I was looking to buy his Bonger SHIVA but another friend of ours snatched it up before I could!:rolleyes:

Its good to know the right people!:thumb:

TKOjams

Reaction score
Thought I would share a pic of my Modern Eagle. Great guitar wish these had been around back in the day. Excellent neck, tone and finish. The quality really is superior IMO.
I also received afterwards in the mail a personal note from Paul (signed by Paul) with some extra goodies which was kinda cool.

Anyone else dig these ME's?

P1060536.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm a sucker for wood grain!! Beautiful axe.:D

stratoburst

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for wood grain!! Beautiful axe.:D

Thanks TKO. I dig wood grain as well especially on PRS. They really produce high quality instruments and they sound and feel good. This ME 2 is one of the best I've played and everyone should try one at least once! You will be hooked!

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Hey, folks. I had a problem with the tone pot. Took it to the shop yesterday, but won't have a chance to record anything with it until next weekend. Will give a thorough review then.

It's a 2001, and belonged to a studio and performing guitarist, so it had some wear on it. No biggee.

Tim Plains

Reaction score
All three of those guitars are knock outs, congrats!

Latest Threads