Promote Your Band!

kostiainen

Reaction score
New finnish indie rock song.

Angus Blackmore

Reaction score
Hi MLP peeps!

Please see my signature for the Spotify link to my bands latest album, We Stand Up.

We are in London for piece called StoneThief, and we play alternative rock with guts and feeling and rich sounding guitars. I reckon we sound like an American band playing British songs, or a British band with American members... you decide. Our songs tend to have big courses with an anthemic feel, I think the arrangements are quite clever without being tediously proggy.

Ever wondered what a Tokai Love Rock LS135Q with Seymour Duncans sounds like through a Victory Earl and a Lazy J 40? Click to find out.
Lead guitar is yours truly and I’m mostly coming in from the left speaker.

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
What was probably our last gig for the foreseeable future. We had 15 outdoor town shows booked in New York and Connecticut for the summer. All cancelled but this one. 200 people standing inches apart with no masks. I was trying to get the show cancelled but the town held us to our contract. The good news - local TV shot a video of the entire show, so we might at least get a good live video out of it. I just hope no one contracted Corona just to see us play...

Some video from another show

Last edited:

Thomas/Sweden

Reaction score
Our new album will be released August 28th on AOR Heaven records. Here's the new video.

PapaSquash

Reaction score
A trio would be fun again! you can play all the time

The eight-piece funk/R&B project "LoverCraft" played a three hour outdoor gig last night after a rain delay. with a big band it's important sometimes to NOT play.

rxbandit

Reaction score
In a month we're playing probably our only show(s) of the year but it's gonna be a fun one. One night, two shows (early and late) in the beautiful Oriental Theater in Denver. Going to be socially distanced (the venue fits 700 but each show will be limited to 90 people) but man am I excited to have an actual show to look forward to!

For anyone in the Denver area - Nov 7th if you've been missing live music as much as I have!

rich85

Reaction score
My blues rock duo.

Acoustic/Electric beer garden blues.

If you could give it a thumbs up and a listen it would be appreciated.

NotScott

Reaction score
My current band, The Glenn Baker Band, has recently revamped the lineup after the success of their first video. I am one of the new guys. Tonight, we are releasing our second video at 7:00PM EST. You can follow it here at our FB page:

The following is the first video from last year that won Best new Contemporary Country Video for 2020:

Feel free to follow us on FB and YouTube and hit that like and leave your comments. Much more to come very soon! Thanks!

akuster777

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear MLP brothers and sisters,

Announcing a new album: Emotions towards Beauty.

Remarkable performances by Uma Mehta. Nine songs from my musicals Lessons With Hypatia and The Soulless about love, loss, hope, family, and divinity; about transforming emotions into beauty.

Uma’s voice is absolutely enchanting—she sings directly to the soul.

Please support her artistry (and my words and music) by purchasing this wonderful album on BandCamp.

Latest Threads