Promote Your Band!

Side Burns

Reaction score
If anyone in NJ wants to come see a good show, my band Another Distraction goes on at 8:00

EABCB764-05AB-40B7-9358-434444E174FD.jpeg

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Toronto area folks, come see The SweatHogs at the 'Feebfest' Street Party, as part of Tottenham Community Week. We play right in the centre of town, from 6-8PM.

Neffco

Reaction score
Our second show ever. Been a bass man for many others but have now taken the front man job in our two piece “The Black Stripes”. Small fish in a small pond but we’re bringing live music back to our small town. You should really hear us when you’re drunk.

rxbandit

Reaction score
Last couple shows have been absolutely insane:

7/21 at Bluebird Theater, just shy of a sell out (500 people)

7/28 at Underground Music Showcase (one of the best weekends of the year in Denver, so much fun)
We played at 4 pm on a Saturday (it's a music fest type event) and we had the venue at capacity (around 300) and a line of 100 out the door during our set. Just insanity, I don't think I have any sweat left in me. It was a furnace, but a fun as hell furnace.

We just got added on a show next week at the Oriental Theater here in Denver, a 700 person room. It's on a Tuesday so who knows what the turnout will be, but real excited to play another sweet old theater! Can't beat the vibe and history

Mouse

Reaction score
Hey gang, my band Section 12 released our new album today, Competitive Suffering. Over 2 years in the making (and March 2016 since the last one), but man was it worth it. It's an alternative / dark-wave / goth-rock kinda thing. My friend said it was "Joy Division collaborated with Scott Walker to make The Downward Spiral by way of Zooropa." I thought that was fairly accurate.

Though very dark and not blues or hard rock, if you approach it on its own terms, I think you'll find a lot to musically chew on. As a guitarist I'm all about minimalism, drone, diminished chords, 7ths, etc.

I just uploaded everything, so it's not up on the mainstream streaming apps yet, but you can stream it for free on Bandcamp right now:
https://sectiontwelve.bandcamp.com/album/competitive-suffering

Cool stuff !!! I even hear Morrissey influenced melodies :dude:
Great job, Congratulations :cheers2: and Thanks for sharing !!

Big John

level of suckage: 10
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Playing a fill-in gig Oct 6 in my home town, on both bass and guitar. I won't know the venue or the time until the day before. 40-50 blues song set list. I've heard but haven't played any of the material before, so I'm going to improvise the whole enchilada. I think we get a plate of food and a drink for payment. I'm hoping for filet mingnon and a nice red, but it'll probably be 2 hot dogs and a root beer.

Neffco

Reaction score
If y’all are in Western Montana this weekend, the lawyer bitch has been paid so we will be rocking.
8B95DD6F-1A9D-4E85-A853-E4EE7ECBB801.jpeg