Promote Your Band!

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A glimpse of band life probably not normally seen. Might be interesting for those who never go to see bands live (if not, then what the hell). The minute or so before the start of the night. Chatting, plugging in, and the intro (which the rest of the band got me to change, and then pissed themselves laughing when I did - bastardos!).

Gemm

Reaction score
I hope this is allowed..... I play the guitar in community choirs in my local town, and one of the groups that consists of teenagers is currently competing in a local X-Factor type show. We've come to the semi-final stage now and the voting for the next show is 100% relied on Facebook poll and audience votes on the live show in 2 weeks. I'd really like your votes on this poll. PLEASE vote for 'NEXGEN'. This will mean so much for these great bunch of kids as they've worked so hard (and the chance of getting a lot of votes on the live show is pretty low as we can't bring a lot of our audience). Thanks in advance! Here's the link to the vote. You might need to be signed in to Facebook to vote?

https://www.facebook.com/events/371886656595245/permalink/371929799924264/

And here's our Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/HarwichSingNexGen/?hc_ref=ARRBQReJeHeBlwP77HA3tL5E1t40yox3no9So_zFtuH99-YcOevR27-AvBh57WEdiwQ

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, friends... If you are in the Philly 'Burbs and know where Newtown, PA is located - please come on by to Temperance House on Saturday evening, January 27th.

LifeWithout is thrilled to once again join "A Love For Life" in their efforts towards increasing public awareness and raising money to fund research to develop earlier detection methods/more effective treatments for pancreatic cancer.

We'll be providing the musical backdrop for their event, and encourage our friends to stop in, donate to this important cause, (there will be no cover charge), and join us for a fun night of awesome music, dancing, and connecting with your friends.

Farmers Almanac is predicting clear skies/high in the 70's for January 27th, so pop the rag top, roll down the windows, and head on over to The Temperance House for a hot night of rock n' roll.
(full disclosure - we haven't actually consulted with Farmers Almanac, though we're pretty certain we're due for a warm spell at some point, so why not on the 27th?)

LW Logo.jpg

rich85

Reaction score