Professor argues that since he's never been to space it doesn't exist, it gets richer.

NRBQ

Reaction score
I came across this during my Youtube surfing adventures and I can honestly say I've never heard a debate quite like this before, it's so odd I'm not even sure if this is real or just a put on for the listener. I couldn't actually get thru the whole thing but I just had to post it to see what everyone thinks. As far as I can tell the narrative is that white folks control the world and have invented the idea of space in order to control the world and that since he's never been to space it doesn't actually exist. It's an audio tape made by one of his students that debates him on the subject. Again, decide for yourself, maybe it's all bs but it'd be interesting to hear what people think of it. If it is real it's scary that this guy is teaching students these ideas. Check it out.

Zungle

Reaction score
The real question I get from this type of argument is to define who and what is white ?

The term white is very general......

I would really like to know and understand exactly who is white ?

Have we narrowed it down to a percentage of a race ?

Maybe home country of a race......?

Are mexicans white ?

Are Italians white....?

Are mid easterners white ?

Are Brazilians white...some look the part ?

If you have dark hair are you really white ?

Who the fvk is actually white ?

Why are they called white ?

Are my 1/2 african,1/8 german,1/8 british, 1/4 who knows...cousins white ?

What the fvk are they ?

Tell me what science defines us as white.

Last edited:

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Performance art designed to make a point?

Haven't watched the video TBH.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
He's trying to make a sort of kindergarten argument about epistemology without benefit of Phil 101, and it might have been valid for his purposes had he not larded it with racism (specifically, he's trying to argue that he as a black man can't know that space exists because all astronauts are white.)

Caoimhin

Reaction score
We've had some years that were hotter and some years that were colder according to NASA. This proves that the polar bears aren't exploding and ice isn't melting. I'm sure it's why politicians and hippies stopped talking about global warming.

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
We've had some years that were hotter and some years that were colder according to NASA. This proves that the polar bears aren't exploding and ice isn't melting. I'm sure it's why politicians and hippies stopped talking about global warming.
You are confusing Climate with Weather. Check your knowledge.