Pringles "Potato" Chips

Meatwad

Reaction score
I hadn't had 'em in a while.....forgot how nasty they are.

Someone left a tube of BBQ ones on the table, so I grabbed a couple.
Yuck.
I still had a couple left.
The dog was right there, so "Here.....it's all yours."

He sniffed it, gave it a lick, and looked at me like, "WTF are you trying to feed me?", got a drink of water and left the kitchen.

Smart dog.:rofl:

Pringles are to potatoes what MDF is to wood.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hadn't had 'em in a while.....forgot how nasty they are.

Someone left a tube of BBQ ones on the table, so I grabbed a couple.
Yuck.
I still had a couple left.
The dog was right there, so "Here.....it's all yours."

He sniffed it, gave it a lick, and looked at me like, "WTF are you trying to feed me?", got a drink of water and left the kitchen.

Smart dog.:rofl:

Pringles are to potatoes what MDF is to wood.
HEY! I've made some damn, fine stuff outta MDF. :)

fett

Reaction score
True Story. Around 1974, I was staying with my aunt and uncle in San Diego. I'm not sure how it happened but they received an unlabeled tall-narrow can. They were asked to test them. WTF!!! There were these "chips" that looked alike. I forgot whether I liked them or not. I just thought it was a stupid idea. :doh:

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Well hey they are 42% potato. :rofl:Smart dog!

"A British court has ruled that Pringles have enough potato in them to qualify as crisps (translation: potato chips) and, therefore, are subject to a Value Added Tax of 15%. Procter & Gamble, the maker of Pringles, argued against the tax. Pringles, it says, are not crisps. Why? Because their shape and packaging are "not found in nature." Tough, said the court. Pringles are 42% potato. That's enough to qualify them as crisps. Under the law, crisps get taxed."

rogue3

Reaction score
love 'em. Once in a while,they are great to these taste buds.conveniant while driving too,in a can.
i am a sucker for salt and vinegar chips as well...sometimes u just have to live a little.

Latest Threads