Preview of New FEZZ album

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Very soon, probably by my birthday in July - "NEW" OLD FEZZIWIG =The Sun is a Ghost"- this title came to me in a dream- should be NOT AVAILABLE to the "general public"- I'll hand burn 500 to give away to mutants , degenerates, other types of life. My demo from '91 is on streaming, 2016 'Devil Drinks Mint Tea" is only on cd- maybe it will be put up for streaming?I'm not concerned I do this for ME! I suffered for decades for this ROCK- I can only listen to Get Yer Ya Yas and Who's Next so often, I need to create CLASSIC SHLOCK for my own listening pleasure + I "produce" you can knock me ALL DAY, but, I have ENDLESS ART that I can display at a moment's notice.

Alright, since DEVIL DRINKS there have been HUGE changes made to FEZZBAND- I have added TWO stunt guitarists. I NEVER would have done this in the past- I dislike FAT on my R+R- sure I love Yes, Skynyrd, Floyd,........bands with much instrumentation- for my music I want RAW IDIOT ROCKRIFFS with lovely POETIC lyrics. I pretty much decided during the DOWN YEAR to just enjoy my life. Why should I push myself? I am 100 % happy with my life- I could sit on a chair and eat grapes for the rest of my mortal life and still have created more than the average "talker ARTIST.RAH RAH!

June arrived- we were allowed out- we practiced as a 4 man w/ "stunt guitarist #1 who joined EXACTLY two years ago today- we sounded GREAT even after a 6 month layoff. I always brought my OLD FRIEND- from '91- Vince D a great guitarist also to our jams. Many times a member or members couldn't make it so Vince plugged in- we clicked- why not add him also?

The Son is a Ghost should've been done in April 2020--------well, you know-----this is the BEST thing that could've happened. No gigs helped my hands to heal----I'm an IDIOT- I decided that for EVERY show during DEVIL DRINKS tour I would bleed from my picking hand all over my guitar. THIS HURT! My hands are now 100%- and local heathens will probably never see me again LIVE- I want $400,000 for 40 minutes- not kidding- so I'm not holding my breath+ DIVE BARS that I perform for LOVE are gone.

This leaves-THE STUDIO- our place is only 1/4 mile away from my drummer's house where we practice. IT WAS FATE! Jesse and Tony are two OLD HEADS who love analog tape and The Outlaws, Molly Hatchet, and Skyn. The walls are loaded with their albums. They "understand" my music-they see beyond the humor and hear my influences=Page+Pete+Tony.

Last Saturday we finished two more GREAT songs=

Spiders in my Stew- written in 2016 during Halloween- HEAVILY influenced by Alice Cooper and my own imagination-it has my version of a gypsy song at the end. The guitar I used was my 1997 Hamer GT w/90's through my Sundown amp straight in- Chris added "effects" with his Dan Armstrong lucite through Fender Deluxe and a wah. My guitar is my fave one from the album because I almost STUNK IT UP! I had chainsmoked a Partagas #4 right before to get my head "light"- I was so "light" that I BUTCHERED the R guitar-------on playback I was thrilled-sounded like live Jimmy Page on a bad night=PERFECT

Lyrics

SPIDERS IN MY STEW

Spiders in my stew repeat 3xs
and I don't know what to do
Spiders in my stew 3xs
Skin is turning blue
Spiders 3x
Living in a Zoo?

Furry legs---in my mouth---dreams unfold----going fast? x2

Repeat Spiders verse 1

Concrete eyes----froggie's breath-----damsels cry---mourn their deaths

then clean -spooky-minor guitar

then my version of Hava Nagila w/hanclaps

End-------------whispered---yooouuuuu must beware the spiders that ----live-----within the stewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-----3xs

Next up my homage to Keith Moon

Very simple song. I played my Mascis JAZZ through my sundown straight in. Then I added "cleanish" Ron Wood era Small Faces guitar- Supro Black Holiday into my RARE Gem "Rick" amp with built in FUZZ on 2 and HEAVY 'verb by Xotic compressor. Tommy Flop, bassist, added acoustic guitar. Vocals are pure rasp----this is our HIT song

Keith Moon

He was born in Wembley Town
As a boy
Skipped around
Beach Boys made his
Favorite sounds-
on drums he loved
TO POUND

Keith Moon 8xs

'orrible OOO were his mates
They played
ENDLESS DATES
The fans
crashed the gates
many met
EARLY FATE

Keith Moon 8xs

Keith tried to quit
The Booze
Pills they gave him
Made him lose
He had finally
Paid his dues

ENDED UP ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS

Keith Moon x2 then TRIPLE SPEED..........car wreck---WHO TYPE BREAKDOWN

Here is the track listing- no filler- ALL GREAT
1614699827206.png

NOT COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU JULY 2021!

Last edited:

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
'...give away to mutants , degenerates, other types of life...' I qualify on all three counts.

And 'Spiders in my stew' seems eerily like my own composition: 'Bollocks in my custard (use your lips, not a spoon)'. Somehow, mine never caught on. Never understood why...

Fracture

Reaction score
Very soon, probably by my birthday in July - "NEW" OLD FEZZIWIG =The Sun is a Ghost"- this title came to me in a dream- should be NOT AVAILABLE to the "general public"- I'll hand burn 500 to give away to mutants , degenerates, other types of life. My demo from '91 is on streaming, 2016 'Devil Drinks Mint Tea" is only on cd- maybe it will be put up for streaming?I'm not concerned I do this for ME! I suffered for decades for this ROCK- I can only listen to Get Yer Ya Yas and Who's Next so often, I need to create CLASSIC SHLOCK for my own listening pleasure + I "produce" you can knock me ALL DAY, but, I have ENDLESS ART that I can display at a moment's notice.

Alright, since DEVIL DRINKS there have been HUGE changes made to FEZZBAND- I have added TWO stunt guitarists. I NEVER would have done this in the past- I dislike FAT on my R+R- sure I love Yes, Skynyrd, Floyd,........bands with much instrumentation- for my music I want RAW IDIOT ROCKRIFFS with lovely POETIC lyrics. I pretty much decided during the DOWN YEAR to just enjoy my life. Why should I push myself? I am 100 % happy with my life- I could sit on a chair and eat grapes for the rest of my mortal life and still have created more than the average "talker ARTIST.RAH RAH!

June arrived- we were allowed out- we practiced as a 4 man w/ "stunt guitarist #1 who joined EXACTLY two years ago today- we sounded GREAT even after a 6 month layoff. I always brought my OLD FRIEND- from '91- Vince D a great guitarist also to our jams. Many times a member or members couldn't make it so Vince plugged in- we clicked- why not add him also?

The Son is a Ghost should've been done in April 2020--------well, you know-----this is the BEST thing that could've happened. No gigs helped my hands to heal----I'm an IDIOT- I decided that for EVERY show during DEVIL DRINKS tour I would bleed from my picking hand all over my guitar. THIS HURT! My hands are now 100%- and local heathens will probably never see me again LIVE- I want $400,000 for 40 minutes- not kidding- so I'm not holding my breath+ DIVE BARS that I perform for LOVE are gone.

This leaves-THE STUDIO- our place is only 1/4 mile away from my drummer's house where we practice. IT WAS FATE! Jesse and Tony are two OLD HEADS who love analog tape and The Outlaws, Molly Hatchet, and Skyn. The walls are loaded with their albums. They "understand" my music-they see beyond the humor and hear my influences=Page+Pete+Tony.

Last Saturday we finished two more GREAT songs=

Spiders in my Stew- written in 2016 during Halloween- HEAVILY influenced by Alice Cooper and my own imagination-it has my version of a gypsy song at the end. The guitar I used was my 1997 Hamer GT w/90's through my Sundown amp straight in- Chris added "effects" with his Dan Armstrong lucite through Fender Deluxe and a wah. My guitar is my fave one from the album because I almost STUNK IT UP! I had chainsmoked a Partagas #4 right before to get my head "light"- I was so "light" that I BUTCHERED the R guitar-------on playback I was thrilled-sounded like live Jimmy Page on a bad night=PERFECT

Lyrics

SPIDERS IN MY STEW

Spiders in my stew repeat 3xs
and I don't know what to do
Spiders in my stew 3xs
Skin is turning blue
Spiders 3x
Living in a Zoo?

Furry legs---in my mouth---dreams unfold----going fast? x2

Repeat Spiders verse 1

Concrete eyes----froggie's breath-----damsels cry---mourn their deaths

then clean -spooky-minor guitar

then my version of Hava Nagila w/hanclaps

End-------------whispered---yooouuuuu must beware the spiders that ----live-----within the stewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-----3xs

Next up my homage to Keith Moon

Very simple song. I played my Mascis JAZZ through my sundown straight in. Then I added "cleanish" Ron Wood era Small Faces guitar- Supro Black Holiday into my RARE Gem "Rick" amp with built in FUZZ on 2 and HEAVY 'verb by Xotic compressor. Tommy Flop, bassist, added acoustic guitar. Vocals are pure rasp----this is our HIT song

Keith Moon

He was born in Wembley Town
As a boy
Skipped around
Beach Boys made his
Favorite sounds-
on drums he loved
TO POUND

Keith Moon 8xs

'orrible OOO were his mates
They played
ENDLESS DATES
The fans
crashed the gates
many met
EARLY FATE

Keith Moon 8xs

Keith tried to quit
The Booze
Pills they gave him
Made him lose
He had finally
Paid his dues

ENDED UP ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS

Keith Moon x2 then TRIPLE SPEED..........car wreck---WHO TYPE BREAKDOWN

Here is the track listing- no filler- ALL GREAT
View attachment 522698

NOT COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU JULY 2021!
.....fuck at all those words

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I will give them away soon-I'm using a different guitar on every track

V, Supro, LP Custom, Mascis JAZZ,Hamer, Yammy SSC500, ++++Puff<PAGE FEZZ DRAGON> will be played as MEAT guitar on Purple Mind also more effects than I have ever used- Xotic Comp, Park Fuzz, Earthquaker Transmissor also three different amps-ONE HARD WORKING FEZZ!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Can I get a copy Tim? You’ve had me hooked since Love and discount food, dude!

s, this was THE HIT-for real-little gals sang this------funny thing is it is my HARSHEST vocal ever? Sure, you get a copy of The Sun is a Ghost------------you are one of the chosen....
Here is Love+Discount-----Tommy Flop, was so drunk--he doesn't remember playing!

Latest Threads