Premium Quality Cables from Cutthroat Audio; New Website Up

Ron W

Cable Guy
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings from the Pacific Northwest...

Cutthroat Audio, located in beautiful Coeur d'Alene, Idaho is pleased to announce the launch of their website, cutthroataudio.com

Cutthroat Audio LLC produces high-quality cables presented in a coherent and focused product line. Our Professional and Studio Grade instrument, speaker and patch cables are made using the highest quality components, while delivering maximum value for your gear dollar. Whether you play at home, onstage or in the studio, we've got you covered.

Our flagship cable, the Royal Wulff™ is among the lowest capacitance instrument cables available. Compare the Royal Wulff™ (16pF/ft capacitance) to Mogami Platinum (21pF/ft capacitance) @ $74.95 vs. 109.95; 12 ft, silent plug standard.

To commemorate the launch of our website, MLP forum members can receive an additional 20% savings during September and October by entering promo code MLP01 at checkout

Please drop us a line or stop by at www.cutthroataudio.com for more information.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This is truly a great product, guys! The materials and build quality are both very impressive.

Like everyone else, I have a pile of cables I've collected over the years. There is no mistaking the Cutthroat cables when mixed in the all the others. The connectors are like no other and the cable is FAT.

Ron, you make an outstanding cable. And the website looks fantastic!

Latest Threads