Pre-Wired Les Paul Wiring Harness

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Pre-Wired Les Paul Wiring Harness w/ Luxe Bumblebee Capacitors

Makes upgrading your Les Paul or similar very easy with this high quality, drop in replacement wiring harness. All parts are brand new and carefully pre-wired.

They use CTS 500K audio taper potentiometers, Luxe Paper-in-Oil reproduction Bumblebee Capacitors (.022 @ 400V) and vintage cloth wire.

Everything is professionally wired for a neat appearance and optimum tonal operation.

All kits are wired using the "50's Vintage Style" wiring scheme. A detailed schematic is also included for your convenience.

Choose Short or Long Shaft pots depending on your guitar type. We highly recommend that you check your existing pot shaft length to ensure you pick the correct kit.

No hype! Just great tone!

Pre-Wired Les Paul Wiring Harness w/ Luxe Bumblebee Capacitors

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Flick.

We are running a special on these now. $85.95 for either short or long shaft pots and FREE SHIPPING to the USA.

loaded six string

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just placed a order for 4 caps from your site. I went ahead and used paypal because that was the only option. In the future, will direct credit card bill be available ?

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just placed a order for 4 caps from your site. I went ahead and used paypal because that was the only option. In the future, will direct credit card bill be available ?

Thank You Sir. I appreciate the business. I'm planning on doing other payment methods in the future, but haven't found a payment processor I really liked yet....

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I wish someone would offer a pre wired 335 harness.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I wish someone would offer a pre wired 335 harness.

The LP harness should work bro. I don't have a 335 to test it on, but maybe someone can chime in. The electronics are the same, its just a point if it drops in correct (i.e. distance between pots etc...)

loaded six string

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just received my luxe bees and sprague caps from martin sixstring. Wow, they got them out quick. Thanks a lot:thumb:

Latest Threads