Pre-Wired Kits for a Custom Shop Junior

lawrev

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Custom Shop Junior. What do you recommend as the best Pre-Wired kit? I want something highly accurate to the vintage juniors. Thanks!

Tim Plains

Reaction score
If accuracy is at the top of your list, look for an actual vintage harness. Pay a little more but you will probably be glad you did.

Throbak, Historic Makeovers, maybe Mark's Guitar Loft. There's also CreamTone, but they seem to have communication/delivery issues at the moment, and I am not sure if Martin Six String is still in business.

MATTM

MSSCGuitarWiring.com
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If accuracy is at the top of your list, look for an actual vintage harness. Pay a little more but you will probably be glad you did.

Throbak, Historic Makeovers, maybe Mark's Guitar Loft. There's also CreamTone, but they seem to have communication/delivery issues at the moment, and I am not sure if Martin Six String is still in business.
I am and have been :)

Holy Grail LP Junior Harness

JWH

Reaction score
there is Gibson's 50's wire schematics and modern wire schematics. the 50's configuration use the tone cap as the wire conductor between the volume and tone pot is the vintage difference. I have never tried this configuration. there are many reviews about it.

Latest Threads