Post Your Telecasters! Here's Mine...

guidothepimmp

Reaction score
American Standard with a gorgeous flamed maple neck not visible here...I don't know what it is about Fenders and red, but my only other Fender is a red P-bass I just acquired
View attachment 390900
Mine is virtually the same ito looks. Except.. mine is the Mexican standard.

I was very surprised that the neck is single piece maple with a v shape.. very similar to my clapton strat

KTM

Reaction score
Picked up a Squire Affinity Telecaster a week or so ago from a local Music-Go-Round for a decent price.

Squire Tele_01.jpg
Squire Tele_02.jpg
Squire Tele_03.jpg

marksoundguitars

Chief Paint Sniffer
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Siblings (not Fender)

cWrF0dXl[1].jpg

The one on the left is mine, and the other one is for my grandson.

He'll get it at Christmas (shhh). ;)

Brian Krashpad

Reaction score
For the longest time I had three Teles:

The top butterscotch is a '52 AVRI. The bottom sunburst is a Telecaster Special (MIM). The Special has coil splitting and a 5-way switch. Probably my most versatile electric guitar.

The black one in the middle is a parts guitar with a Duncan mini in the neck. I gave it away to my rhythm guitarist in Crash Pad on his tenth anniversary in the band. Sorta combat pay.

markbastable

Strange kind of blues-coloured moon
Reaction score

The bottom sunburst is a Telecaster Special (MIM). The Special has coil splitting and a 5-way switch.

I don't think I'd call that burst 'sun'- no yellow. But whatever it is, it's a really great finish. It has a sort of understated cool.

Niloy63

Reaction score
The only mods I've done have been locking tuners and a Rio Grande Greasegunner bridge pickup (replaced a Broadcaster). I think I'll be swapping the neck pickup for a Rio Muy Grande pretty soon. As much as I appreciate the Twisted Tele neck by itself, it's just way too weak next to the Greasegunner.

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my current Trio of Teles (from left to right):
2018 Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom
1986 MIJ Telecaster
1998 Road Worn Telecaster
TeleTrioSep2019.JPG

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Here's one I built. Chambered, Lindy Fralin and Mick Manlius PUs, trans nitro, Callaham, Mexican eBay neck. Very light, sounds great!
IMG_8760.JPG