Post Your Stratocasters! Here's Mine...

pondcaster

Reaction score
Started life as an '09 Road Worn 60s but since then my fav Stratocaster has been "upgraded" with very chunky Classic 50s maple neck and pickups (SD Lil '59 in bridge, PV59 middle and PV65 in neck.) Hadn't played it in over a year since I've been so into my LPs but... fun guitar. Hitmaker, for sure.

dro

Reaction score
My 08 custom shop. Ash body, honey blonde. Plays amazing. But I still love playing my LP way more.
View attachment 548858
Very nice. Though I can't seem to like a Strat's tone. I'm a sucker for a natural ash body w/black plastic.

I gigged a G&L S-500 for about 10 years Nat ash. If you put chrome knobs, black covers, and switch tip. You'd have the look.

But sad to say, you wouldn't have the tone.

dro

Reaction score
Have owned American's, MIM's, Deluxe's, None really compared to the early G&L's..
That said the last Strat I will ever likely own . Is a heavily modded MIM 2000 Strat.
black strat.JPG

blackstrat.JPG

When I say heavily, I mean, besides the body and neck. The only thing original is the pick guard screws.
As it is, this is the only Strat That the playability, as well as the tones. Work for a Les Paul guy.

pondcaster

Reaction score
Started life as an '09 Road Worn 60s but since then my fav Stratocaster has been "upgraded" with very chunky Classic 50s maple neck and pickups (SD Lil '59 in bridge, PV59 middle and PV65 in neck.) Hadn't played it in over a year since I've been so into my LPs but... fun guitar. Hitmaker, for sure.

1628891408525.jpeg

Latest Threads