Post Your Stratocasters! Here's Mine...

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Updated pic of my three...

View attachment 378993
man I don’t like strats, but that red with the maple board is dead sexy. I really don’t like strats, but the sea foam green with the rosewood is THE classic color to me. You know, I really can’t stand sunburst strats, always hated them...until I saw the two-tone sunbursts so gorgeous. As you can tell, I don’t like strats.

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Kickstarting it back, got this April '94 MIM last week . Hector Montes nitro'd neck, vintage tuners, Am Std loaded pickguard with mystery bridge pup, Graphtec nut'n'saddles
What color is the body? I picked up an identical 2001 Tex-mex for a good price thinking it would be a good modding vehicle, turns out it knocked
My socks off and I’m going to leave it as is because to me it’s always what I wanted a strat to be. That said I could never place the color. Kind of gold, kind of grey...

jimmyjames

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, colour is Inca Silver from what I've checked. I used to think there was an MIA light Sage Green, and a darker MIM Sage Green. Further research indicates this is a later AmStd body with the '94 MIM neck.

Latest Threads