Post Your Stratocasters! Here's Mine...

questionman

Reaction score
Little bit of everything

Left to right

Vintage Thomas Blug - now has the EMG David Gilmours in it that are shown in the blue strat
Squier Vintage Modified 70s - scalloped ala Blackmore, got rid of the middle pickup and put in a CS69 in the neck and bridge
2012 MIM Deluxe Strat - Now has a set of Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot....holy cow those are nice pickups
2015 Fender 10 for 15 Blackout - pair of Seymour Duncan Slash pickups and a ebony board. Killer
1979 Strat - sparkly clean

mikekim

Reaction score
My Two Strats

Monterrey Pop Strat with Jerry Amalfitano Vintage Pickups

Candy Apple Red with Bare Knuckle Stormy Monday in the Bridge and Lace Sensor Holy Grail in the Neck
Also have an EMG DG20's pickguard i can swap out for some Floyd tones

Roman4405

Reaction score
8EB35866-D14B-4653-B0A6-E3D4E8A2AFF4.jpeg

‘90 something MiM Strat, I love this guitar. It just feels perfect. I tried not to be a Strat guy but it’s impossible. I plan on replacing the Pots, jack and wiring soon, it’s a little finicky but worth it. I need a maple board HSS to go with it.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Thanks to all who posted their Stratocasters! Some very beautiful guitars here!

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Just built this one from parts...going for the Pure Blackout look!

Body - Squier Vintage Modified
Neck - Warmoth Gibson Scale Conversion Gloss Black w/Dark Rosewood Board
Tuners - Musiclily Pro In-Line Locking
Bridge - Gotoh Traditional Tremolo with Steel Black and Black Springs
Pickguard - Musiclily 1 Play Black
Pickups - Iron Gear Vintage 6TS
Black Jack Plate
Custom Black Neck Plate
All Black Screws

Just waiting for Black Strap Buttons and a Black Leather Strap.

I would have change the nut, but it's cut so nice I just had to keep it.

Wish I could Black out the fret markers and get some Black Fret Wire!

Plays Fantastic!

IMG_0423.jpg
IMG_0424.jpg
IMG_0425.jpg
IMG_0426.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg
IMG_0428.jpg
IMG_0429.jpg
IMG_0430.jpg

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
My current Strat

is just an air-guitar version.

But I ROCK it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman4405

Reaction score
Just replaced the wiring, pots and jack in my MiM Strat, love it even more now, it’s got I think vintage noiseless pickups that someone had previously installed. It’s just the perfect guitar. That being said, I can’t wait to get another LP.

Bobby Burrows

Banned
Reaction score
Forgive me... I had my first Gibson Les Paul (red one, left in my avatar) before it dawned on me that Gibson Les Paul models have different neck profiles and so got my second Gibson Les Paul (to date) (I lucked out too since I found the finish and body I wanted in my 2nd Gibson, the gold one on the right of my avatar pic)..

... I should play more Fender Stratocasters... IDK.
But, I love my Fender I do have, I've already shared my Fender Stratocaster in here, but, I wonder, do Fender Stratocasters have different neck profiles like Gibson Les Pauls have different neck profiles?

I know Fender do different woods, my Fender's neck's maple and it's an ash bodied American Fender Deluxe model from 1999/2000 I bought in 2016 (because it was my most saught out finish that's apparently hard to find since it was the first one I saw in 15, 16 years, so I bought it, because I wanted that finish)...
I'd admit, I really wanted the rosewood version, but... it's all about that body and finish for me; Ash bodied/teal finish.
It sucked more when I learned of Reverb in 2018 and in trying to get the one I wanted, I couldn't when I learned what CETS was and that rosewood was now going extinct, so, that sucks since I really want that one, but, maple, way cool still, Hendrix and Clapton and others had Fender Stratocasters with maple necks, so, what's not to like IMO.

Last edited: