Post Your Pedal Board Order

Chadd

Reaction score
My pre-Kemper pedal board was pretty static for a while.
Front of amp:
Wireless - tuner - compressor - MXR/CAE boost/OD - OCD clone - Stomp Under Foot Civil War Fuzz - AC booster - Mesa Road King

Serial loop:
MXR ten band EQ that I replaced with Boss EQ200

Parallel loop:
Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus (original) - Danelectro Dan-Echo

The clean boost could bump up any of the ODs or channels in the amp, giving me a ton of flexibility in tones. AC Booster was set to alter to essentially change the clean tone of the amp and could be boosted into grittier tones. The real secret was the EQ in the loop. The four settings on the EQ 200 allowed me to radically alter the tones with relatively minor tweaks. A small mid boost for certain parts I wanted to pop out, a bass cut for thinner tones, an output cut to sit back in the mix more. Incredibly versatile setup.

JohnnyN

Reaction score
I made a small change, by placing the Tremolo after the Delay instead of in front. I think I like it better that way.
Amps used to have the tremolo after the reverb if they had both, so maybe it just sound more old school :)

Current pedal order/signal path is, left to right:
Polytune > T-Rex Mudhoney > Carl Martin PlexiTone - Lo Gain > TC Electronic Flashback > T-Rex Tremster

mrlespaul1975

Reaction score
Here is mine (a small set... Very small set.. Enough is enough!):
Guitar (Epiphone LP Traditional Pro Ebony - modified) > tuner (Korg Pitchblack) > WHA-WHA (Dunlop 535Q) > EQ (MXR 6 Band) > COMP (MXR Comp) > amp (Marshall MG15HFX)

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
My 'rig on a board'. Path is:

Nano Big Muff--->T-Rex Tonebug OD--->Emma ReezaFRATzitz distortion pedal---->Two Notes Le Crunch w/ ZOOM G3 in FX loop--->Mooer Radar Cab Simulator pedal.

jwinger

Reaction score
Effectrode tubevibe, Analogman fuzz, Hudson Sidecar, Hudson broadcast, lazy j boost pedal, any reverb or delay (depending on amp).

90% of the time I have the fuzz set as a cleaning germanium boost into the sidecar and do everything from the volume on the guitar. Then I hit it with tubevibe set as a clean boost if I want a touch more treble and cut. Sounds just like a good old amp...not like pedals at all

If I'm gonna run a wah I run an rmc10 first in chain.

Latest Threads