Post Your Pedal Board Order

JohnnyN

Reaction score
I made a small change, by placing the Tremolo after the Delay instead of in front. I think I like it better that way.
Amps used to have the tremolo after the reverb if they had both, so maybe it just sound more old school :)

Current pedal order/signal path is, left to right:
Polytune > T-Rex Mudhoney > Carl Martin PlexiTone - Lo Gain > TC Electronic Flashback > T-Rex Tremster

mrlespaul1975

Reaction score
Here is mine (a small set... Very small set.. Enough is enough!):
Guitar (Epiphone LP Traditional Pro Ebony - modified) > tuner (Korg Pitchblack) > WHA-WHA (Dunlop 535Q) > EQ (MXR 6 Band) > COMP (MXR Comp) > amp (Marshall MG15HFX)

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
My 'rig on a board'. Path is:

Nano Big Muff--->T-Rex Tonebug OD--->Emma ReezaFRATzitz distortion pedal---->Two Notes Le Crunch w/ ZOOM G3 in FX loop--->Mooer Radar Cab Simulator pedal.

jwinger

Reaction score
Effectrode tubevibe, Analogman fuzz, Hudson Sidecar, Hudson broadcast, lazy j boost pedal, any reverb or delay (depending on amp).

90% of the time I have the fuzz set as a cleaning germanium boost into the sidecar and do everything from the volume on the guitar. Then I hit it with tubevibe set as a clean boost if I want a touch more treble and cut. Sounds just like a good old amp...not like pedals at all

If I'm gonna run a wah I run an rmc10 first in chain.

snapper818

Reaction score
Guitar > boss compressor/sustainer > TC Spark Booster > MXR classic OD > MXR Super Badass Distortion > Boss Ds1 > Swollen Pickle Fuzz > Electro Harmonix Memory Toy > Amp

Mockbel

Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, I keep changing the chain from time to time.. here is my current...

MXR Smart Gate > PolyTune > Digitech Drop > Dunlop CryBaby > TS9 > Boss Line Selector

Line 1:
AMT R2 (used as both clean and high gain channels)

Line 2:
PlexiTone > Laney IRT Studio Preamp

Boss DD200 > Neunaber Immerse > Mooer Groove Loop > Laney IRT Studio Return

F2BB04E1-9A8F-4467-8DBD-F2FC85F2C1B0.jpeg

Coxon2323

Reaction score
I have a few upgrades to my board.
For Voc Mv50 clean rig..
Guitar
>Hotcake(for light to mid overdrive)
>OCD (for high gain lead playing)
>Ehx Metal Muff (for metal style)
>Mooer Shimverb
>Tcs Spark Clean Boost
>Boss Me-50 (for modulation/delay/wah/whammy)
>Boss Loop station.

And for my Mustang GT40

Guitar
>Crybaby 535Q
>Tone City Sweet cream overdrive
> Tony City Golden Plexi distortion.

Coxon2323

Reaction score
Hey guys, I started this thread and thought I'd post pictures of my two rigs.

Rig 1.

IMG_0074.jpg

A Mooer Noise Killer > Dunlop Crybaby 535Q > Tone City Sweet Cream > Tone City Golden Plexi, into.....

IMG_0073.jpg

Fender Mustang GT40

Rig2

IMG_0078.jpg

Crowther Hotcake > Fulltone OCD > Ehx Metal Muff > Mooer Shimverb > Tc Electronic Boost > Boss Me-50 > Boss Loop Station.....

Into a

IMG_0075.jpg

Vox MV50 Clean.

Keep rocking in the free world.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lead into guitar, other end into amp. When I exhaust that combo will let you know. I do have a boss waza craft blues driver and a boss ce-1 but not using either at the moment.

rbraad68

Reaction score
until i figure out how to use this thing.. i just use a boss super chorus boss dd7 and a cry baby. into a 50 watt peavey classic 4x10 combo ( an older usa 90's model ) .. my gigging days are beyond me.. im curently on tour in bedroom!!

Attachments

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
IMG_3686.jpg

GUITAR -> BFM Wah -> Pitch Black Tuner -> Keeley Dark Side V2 (w/ Expression Pedal) -> Catalinbread RAH -> Analogman SD-1 -> DD-3 -> AMP

I've got a Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret inbound so that may or may not replace the Analogman SD-1.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm just redoing my pedalboard. But it's not that complex....except for the fact that I'm using the "seven cable method" for a stereo rig.

So....

-wireless receiver is the first stop on the board, but I also have a 1/4" switching input jack on the side of the pedalboard in case I want to use a cable and bypass the wireless.

-Polytune >

-true bypass cry baby >

-AnalogMan King of Tone >

-Boss GE-6 (Although I just modded a GE-7 today so going to give that a whirl!) >

-Boss MS-3....this is where it gets funky....I use the first two loops on the MS3 to go out to the two amplifier's inputs. Both amps have identical output sections (EL34) but different preamps. One amps has a "dumble-ish" pre and the other amp has two channels, first channel is a Fender-ish clean and the other channel is a Marshall-ish circuit. I can program the MS3 to switch channels on that one. Both amps have a 12AU7 based FX loop. So, from the MS3 I can set up patches that can send guitar signal to any of the three preamps....and then after the preamp the signal comes back to the MS3 via the FX loop send. I recently discovered a super cool sound with this set up...I can sent to both e fender clean and the dumble preamps at tahe same time....and both those preamped signals then return to the MS3. It's a really cool sounding blend....so in essence I have 4 basic preamp sounds to chose from. Now the MS3 has whole pile of effects, but I don't really use many except the really spacey ones on occasion....t-wah, pitch bend via expression pedal, octave, stereo chorus, stereo reverb and the like. I don't really care for any of their overdrives or distortions. >

-the stereo processed signal then goes to a Strymon Timeline. >

- from the stereo output of the Timeline back to the FX loop returns of both amps.

And Voilà! Stereo rig using the 7 cable method.

Last edited:

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't use pedals much, i have these:
3E279ED4-1152-4368-829F-0C78E77B9EDF.jpeg

only using the graphic eq at the moment. does any one use it one in effects loop? the CE-1 was used in the studio Bad Company used to record in, in nice condition given its now about 40+ years old.

Latest Threads