Post Your Pedal Board Order

garybaldy

Reaction score
Les Paul-Tuner-Tube amp-period.
Whereas I fully appreciate the sound of an LP straight into a cranked (non - master vol) tube amp I personally could not do what I do without at least a few pedals eg OD,Chorus,delay.
What kind of material do you play? Do you gig?
Thanks

Last edited:

Mockbel

Reaction score
I like this type of threads :)

My chain is changing from time to time based on pedals acquired or sold.. my current chain like:

Guitar > MXR Smart Gate > TC Polytune > Digitech Drop > Dunlop CryBaby > Tube Screamer TS9 > Boss Line Selector

Line 1:
Laney IRT Studio (Clean Channel)

Line 2:
AMT B1 > Carl Martin PlexiTone
(Only one at a time is ON)

Loop:
TC Corona > TC Flashback > Neunaber Immerse

Note that I bypass the amp preamp section when I am on Line 2 of the Boss Line Selector (Gain pedals)

NotScott

Reaction score
I am not a pedal fan so I don't use many. However, when I am not using my Kemper, the setup for an amp with no FX loop is:

Shure GLXD16 receiver
Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master reverb/delay
Crowther Hot Cake OD
Teese RMC3 wah
Suhr Coco Boost selectable clean or mid boost
To amp

If I have an amp with a loop, I will put the Dispatch Master in the loop. Depending upon the amp feature set and how it responds to clean boosts, I may also put the Coco Boost in the loop.

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
there's a reason I can get by with it....I am a drummer that thinks he can play guitar....I play little to no lead what-so-ever....straight rhythm....I can get a perfect rhythm tone this way.

there are only 2 kinds of music (and people), good and bad.....I play the first kind.

I will admit, sometimes I like a little OD in line, but most times, I can get exactly what I want through a good tube-driven amp.

I will also say this...the last time I saw JD Simo, it was.....tuner, wah, metropoulos, period.

Whereas I fully appreciate the sound of an LP straight into a cranked (non - master vol) tube amp I personally could not do what I do without at least a few pedals eg OD,Chorus,delay.
What kind of material do you play? Do you gig?
Thanks

jim777

Reaction score
Telecasters: Guitar - Digitech RP-1 - Hartke Hydrive 210 (250 watt bass amp)
Everything else: Guitar - MXR Custom Badass modified OD - Fuchs Plush Drive - Boss GE-7 (set for cleanboost) - Fractal AX8 - Boogie MKIV combo and 1x12 extension cab, and Boss DD-500 in the loop. AX8 has 2 dedicated pedals for wah and volume.
I wouldn't call any of this "a pedal board", it is more like a "strewn all over the floor" :)

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Don't have a pedalboard anymore.

Right, now, just and MXR Talk Box, into a Digitech RP50 - pretty much the same effects, just a lot more convenient.:)