Post Your Black (Beauty) Les Paul Customs

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks K-man! Yours is quite the "Beauty"!

Re the Thread, likely has, but I couldn't find one? Check by "Black Custom", "Black Beauty" etc. Got 20 pages per different search.

I know there's a lot more out there than just yours and mine.

:cheers:

Kezman

Reaction score
Thanks K-man! Yours is quite the "Beauty"!

Re the Thread, likely has, but I couldn't find one? Check by "Black Custom", "Black Beauty" etc. Got 20 pages per different search.

I know there's a lot more out there than just yours and mine.

HaHa.... I've done searches on threads I've read and can't find them. :cool:
and why the hell are my pictures BIG, I always re-size them before loading to photobucket.........

Shawn Lutz

Reaction score
I looked for one too when when I scored mine last week and gave up ;

I got this last Thursday. 2008 57 RI BB

With my trad..

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
HaHa.... I've done searches on threads I've read and can't find them. :cool:
and why the hell are my pictures BIG, I always re-size them before loading to photobucket.........
:laugh2: I know it takes-up a lot of space, but who care about the picture size? The bigger the better afaic!

That's a Frampton sig, right? Lovely guitar!

I'll post my recent aquisition one more time :laugh2:
Yes it is BWOTW and thanks! I've wanted one of those since the "Humble Pie Performance Rockin' The Fillmore" album came out. My parents bought my '72/'54 Limited Edition for me in 1973 and I end-up putting Grovers on it since that's what Frampton had on his LP. I couldn't get myself to change the PUPs though. In hindsight, I'm really glad I didn't. I sometimes regret having changed the "Tulips" out for the Grovers, but oh well.

Anyway, I finally bought the Frampton Signature a couple of years ago. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! The tones you can get from it are amazing. Neck sizes really don't matter much to me, but it are thinnest neck out of all my Guitars. Really plays beautifully.

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

OBX351

Reaction score
Geez OBX, that looks vaguely familiar to me? :laugh2: Simply lovely!!!! Of course you know how much I love your Alpine as well! And your burst and your... Well, you get it.

TY MNB!! But I don't have black beauties like you!!

Latest Threads