Post Your 60th Aniversaries

Metlking

Reaction score
Sold it yes.
I remember it! I wish I had bought it! I saw it again for sale about a month ago on Reverb.....it didn't last long. I should've bought it then too! *sigh*

Mark_laar

Reaction score
Hi all! I see plenty 60th anniversary being sold after a few months. I have no chance to try one, as in my area they are not available, so I was wondering why they get sold in such a short time. Most of them have astonishing tops and by the looks they would be keepers to me. Any particular reasons why they are leaving so soon?

ONEHERO

Reaction score
Hi all! I see plenty 60th anniversary being sold after a few months. I have no chance to try one, as in my area they are not available, so I was wondering why they get sold in such a short time. Most of them have astonishing tops and by the looks they would be keepers to me. Any particular reasons why they are leaving so soon?
My guess is that most people thought the 60th would sound very different than the previous years but the small incremental changes maybe didn’t wow previous owners as much as new owners.

Also seems to me the Reissues have saturated the market beyond what it can bear?

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember it! I wish I had bought it! I saw it again for sale about a month ago on Reverb.....it didn't last long. I should've bought it then too! *sigh*
Sold it to a forum member/friend here in WI. He put it on Reverb a while later and it didn't last a day he said. Was a beautiful guitar. I just dd not need it at all. Was a dumb purchase on my part.

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only need 1 Les Paul. I personally play Strats and 335's a lot more. I just wanted to check one out. Nothing wrong with it, just didn't need it.