Post one image from a film that had an impact on you.

Bud Stoner

Something Something Jedi...
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm breaking the rules here, but the Jurassic Bark episode of Futurama at the end credits where Frys dog Seymour spent his whole life waiting at the pizza place for Fry to return but never does and the dog waits all those years until he died really tears me up to this day.

1592091130238.png

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score

......the spoon
For my high school art final, I borrowed a 16mm camera from the local college (Oberlin), and claymated and soundtrack-matched the scene starting where Mr. Blonde turned on the radio to Stealers Wheel, tortures Leon, and ending where Mr. Orange woke up and shot him.

I hope I still have those reels somewhere. It came out really cool.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
My contribution:
Best movie ever made. This is the real reason they switched to digital, shortly after it was made. Celluloid realized that its purpose had been served, everything to come after would be downhill, and it decided to retire.

51B7E5AB-DEDD-413B-9B19-6308979AB7D3.jpeg

Standard

Reaction score
I'm breaking the rules here, but the Jurassic Bark episode of Futurama at the end credits where Frys dog Seymour spent his whole life waiting at the pizza place for Fry to return but never does and the dog waits all those years until he died really tears me up to this day.

View attachment 469229
And now I'm sad, thanks man...

Love the first run of that show but that was a painful ending, like way too painful for a show like that.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
I forgot one:
0F99EACB-85B5-4503-90EE-9D005A92D61B.jpeg

... and you don’t tell Jame Brown ‘when, where, or for how long I can be funky.”

rikko

Reaction score
For my high school art final, I borrowed a 16mm camera from the local college (Oberlin), and claymated and soundtrack-matched the scene starting where Mr. Blonde turned on the radio to Stealers Wheel, tortures Leon, and ending where Mr. Orange woke up and shot him.

I hope I still have those reels somewhere. It came out really cool.
Hope you can share it here someday!

NRBQ

Reaction score
I remember as a child being affected by the scene in The Omen II where the man got caught under the ice and people are following him as he looks up in horror from underneath. That bit still freaks me out to this day.

th (23).jpg

Latest Threads