Post an original song you wrote!

Lyrica

Songwriting Machine
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hope you all don't mind me popping in here to post one of mine. :) Completely self produced except for some of the camera work which was done by the roommate.....

Neffco

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wrote the lyrics to this song I’ve been working on for a week or so. Very rough but enough to implant in the collective heads of the band for practice.

I recorded it in iPhone video, sent it to YouTube and put that signal into a track on reaper, messed with it a bit, then uploaded to SoundCloud so I can easily send it to the band.

https://soundcloud.com/user-141562468%2Fwhat

Neffco

Premium Member
Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/user-141562468%2Fwhat-2
More work done on this one. Fell back in love with p90s. No plug ins, Sennheiser 906, a Chinese condenser on the room and the twin.

My first ever drum track.

It’s an upbeat diddy about an adopted man with addictions who was driven to suicide by his wife.

Last edited:

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
These are a couple of the melodies in my head. I have yet to write any lyrics for them yet.
Mitch

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
By going back and listening to a number of the posts in this thread.
I can see my phone recordings are just not going to cut it very well, so please bare with my newbie contributions.
Mitch

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
Ok everyone I have officially gone through the entire thread, and I am positive I am far out classed here.
But that has never stopped me before.
So I am going to bring some more of my unprofessional music here.
Because I am not afraid to share my stuff with anyone.
Cheers
Mitch

Latest Threads