Post a cool picture.......

NRBQ

Reaction score

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Well you can't really see her whole face so I wasn't sure even though I've seen many photos of her thru the years. My second choice was Ella Fitzgerald which I noticed someone else guessed. If that's Keef in the photo he must have looked much different back in the day.
Thats Keef alright lol

Sharky

Reaction score
Skydiving pic someone took of me about 25 years ago. Getting ready to load up.
yeah, thought so. I was asking for the type of airplane if you remember. BTW, where was it? I logged quite a few jumps in Eloy/AZ, actually made my USPA license there back in 1992 IIRC

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
yeah, thought so. I was asking for the type of airplane if you remember. BTW, where was it? I logged quite a few jumps in Eloy/AZ, actually made my USPA license there back in 1992 IIRC
That was in Perris, Ca at the Perris Valley Airport. I don't recall the aircraft type. I'll try to remember.

Edit. I think it was a DC-9 or DeHavilland DHC6 Noisy as heck...lot of fun though.

Last edited:

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Mal you might like this. Promo pic of JinJoo Cho. I recorded her yesterday afternoon. She was the featured performer with the Niagara Symphony Orchestra. Her range and technical skill went from angelic delicacy to satanic fury. Truly extraordinary musician.
She was playing a very valuable 1710 violin on loan to her, she didn't say exactly who the maker was because of her confidentiality agreement with her patron....but damn, it sounded spectacular.

Latest Threads