Poll: Should Gibson add the double cutaway Les Paul Junior and Special to the Original Collection?

Should Gibson add the DC Les Paul Junior and DC Les Paul Special to the Original Collection?

• Total voters
Reaction score
DC's. A vintage and very much loved Gibson guitar model but hard to obtain and not readily available. I would like them to be reissued. Would you?

Reaction score
The fact that there are three different Original Collection SG's: SG '61 (no Vibrola), 'SG 61 w/ Maestro Vibrola, SG '61 w/ sideways Vibrola bugs the hell out of me.

3 different SG's but no DC's??? Ugh! It's obviously easier/cheaper to add on a different tailpiece than to make a completely different body shape. LOL!

Dogbreath

Reaction score
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for a quality and accurate double cut Junior without the Custom Shop price tag. Please Gibson, make this happen!!!

gball

Reaction score
Not for me, no. I owned one once and didn't like the feel of it, or the placement of the pickup selector. I much prefer the singlecut models.

Tim Plains

Reaction score

angeldeville

Reaction score
Yeah, I gave up on Gibson putting out an affordable DC.

Epiphone Wilshires, Crestwoods and Coronets fill the bill even better and for less munny.

mjross

Reaction score
Didn’t Gibson just put out a DC in the Original Collection and then drop it? I think I have a few of them. Maybe I’m missing something!

Latest Threads