Political threads are popping up, and The Bear ain't happy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
WHO%2BIS%2BEL%2BKABONG%2B4.png

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
There are times things are considered political when they weren't meant that way. One day I may a comment about how absurd some comments were on a particular news site. My comment was a blanket generalization on the kind of people that make comments, and how stupid their comments sound. Even though I meant it in general terms, the fact that I mentioned a particular site meant I was being political. I wasn't but nothing I said mattered. I was basically told I was full of crap.

Guess what, it wasn't meant to lean one way or the other. My only mistake was using the site name. It could have been any news site that allows comments.

that is easy when you re-read the rules.....

5. We do not allow posts that discuss politics of any type anywhere on MLP. If you're not sure whether your post might be interpreted by us as 'political', don't post it!

I Break Things

Reaction score
I'm not trying to brown nose, but I really do appreciate the mods keeping this place civil and banning political conversation. Politics stress me out. They always turn into arguments and friendships can be lost. It's also cool to see that the mods don't show favoritism. It's a shame about Rich though. I rather like his sense of humor, and I'm going to miss it over the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads