Pocket pod

Gigan

Reaction score
I picked one up online today since GC was having a 20% off sale. I know many people knock it but I thought it would be fun to play with. anyone else here have one? Also I take it you can add custom tones or am I mistaken? And is the a good site that has tones besides the one Line 6 has? :hippie:

Big_dawg

Reaction score
I picked one up last week..., not had a whole load of time to play, but the songs folder I thought was great, slowly working my way through them...:slash:

blueburst

Reaction score
I slapped mine on ebay a little while back. Fun to play with but didn't do anything very well.

lexluthier

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You need to hook it up to the computer and tweak the settings. My brother has one, and all the factory presets sounded like ass. I fiddled around with it for a few days and got some interesting sounds happening.

blueburst

Reaction score
lex is 100% correct. The first thing you should do with one of these is fix the presets. You will find and create some interesting tones but nothing you couldn't do better with stomp boxes IMO. They are cool as hell though to get a feeling for what kind of effects you like to use.

Latest Threads