Pls help to recognize models

Roxy13

Reaction score
More pics would be helpful if you can get some.

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
Both of those Greco's are bolt on neck style. I doubt the split diamond is that far off the usual suspects... however if you are looking for a more traditional Les Paul type guitar i'd look for at least a set neck.

Tiggra

Reaction score
Both of those Greco's are bolt on neck style. I doubt the split diamond is that far off the usual suspects... however if you are looking for a more traditional Les Paul type guitar i'd look for at least a set neck.
Maybe Yamaha SL500 will be better?

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
I suppose its what you are looking for that makes the difference. Yamaha makes a good product, i don't have any of their LP style guitars though. I don't have any bolt on LP style guitars or any Greco's from that time frame. The Greco is closing in on 50 Years old. A lot can happen to a guitar in 50 years. Whatever you do choose carefully after you know what you really want and then get that or however close you can get to that. Personally for a Black custom type i'd look for a mint collection Greco. They made 1000's of them and they are fairly close in regards to a traditional LP.

Latest Threads