Please Stop With The Gender Reveals...

Who

Who are you?
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or at least cause a death BEFORE the baby is conceived. How is Darwinism going to work if we wait until the bun is in the oven?

Also, "gender reveal" is the most desperate "look at me" selfish thing of this century. These "parents" are afraid of the invisibility their children will bring to them. It's a last cling to when they are the star of their own story.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep*

- Sir, did you remember to take off your belt and your watch?

- Yeah, yeah. Wait it must be the metal shrapnel that I was struck by in the explosion.

- Oh I'm sorry Sir, I didn't know you were in the war...

- No, no, no it was at a baby shower.

:eek2:

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
It's shameful, hateful and bigoted that expecting parents even care what their baby's gender is. How could a medical doctor/test even claim to reveal something of such a personal and metaphysical thing such as gender?

TheWelder

Reaction score
Why do people need to make a giant spectacle out of revealing their baby's gender? News flash, outside of your immediate family and your absolute closest friends, no one really cares what the gender is. And even those closest to you don't want to risk third degree burns or death when finding out.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Why do people need to make a giant spectacle out of revealing their baby's gender? News flash, outside of your immediate family and your absolute closest friends, no one really cares what the gender is. And even those closest to you don't want to risk third degree burns or death when finding out.
Because of likes and views on the internet, if it sounds stupid it's because it is.

irocdave12

Reaction score
The things people will do to save a buck never cease to amaze. Hell no we are not spending $10 at the party store for the correct thing When I can break out my revolutionary war signal cannon and give you a giant pink cloud for pennies on the dollar says Uncle Stew Now Uncle Bob that survived Iwo Jima took shrapnel at the family party and is now dead

Latest Threads