Please bail me out guys...

irocdave12

Reaction score
Took my little guy to the local mall for some new sneakers at Footlocker. I'm probably getting arrested soon because I'm committed to punching dead in the face the next young punk I hear say about anything remotely good in the world..."yo that shit's fire" or the alternative version..."that's fire yo" I swear to god I must have heard it 10x in 10 minutes in footlocker. I nearly lost my mind right there and then. So if I'm offline a few days you know what happened

cjpeck

Reaction score
take a water pistol with you next time. "but officer, he said he was on fire"

don't worry, ther'll be a new 'cool word of the day' next week. It'll be equally silly.

Frogfur

Reaction score
Took my little guy to the local mall for some new sneakers at Footlocker. I'm probably getting arrested soon because I'm committed to punching dead in the face the next young punk I hear say about anything remotely good in the world..."yo that shit's fire" or the alternative version..."that's fire yo" I swear to god I must have heard it 10x in 10 minutes in footlocker. I nearly lost my mind right there and then. So if I'm offline a few days you know what happened
IMG_20190131_123526_3160.jpg

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
If your shits on fire -call a physician! I HATE 'on trend' language......so, so much.

Reactions: Who

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
when i took my PCA classes it was a couple young guys in there that kept saying "thats dead yo" .... through reasoning i came to believe that it was a term to condemn something. aka "that sucks"

irocdave12

Reaction score
lit is another one. "yo thats lit!"
Yup that's the older brother if it's something cool in the world..if it were up to me I'd load them all on a giant bus that's going over the cliff before they spawn and pollute the vocabulary of my very impressionable 4 yr old any further

Latest Threads