Please allow me to introduce myself....

B. Howard

Reaction score
My name is Brian Howard, I am a professional Luthier in central PA. I have been playing since I was a a wee boy and been in and out of the guitar building/repair business over the past 30 years.When I was not supporting myself as a Luthier I worked as a custom cabinet and furniture maker, I come from a long line of distinguished wood workers. While my tastes have gravitated more toward the acoustic side of things I still love and play all types of guitars. My shop is a small one man affair where absolutely everything is done in house. I also run a complete custom finish department set up specifically for guitars. Look forward to getting to know some of the folks here. You can check out my work at my site Brian Howard Guitars- Custom Handmade Acoustic Guitars
and see more of what I do on a daily basis at my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Howard-Guitars/176483702413493?fref=photo

Also, what do I need to do to be able to attach a signature here?

catmandu

Reaction score
:wave:Brian, welcome to the show, enjoy!
By the pics looks like you do excellent work!:applause:

H.E.L.Shane

Reaction score
I'll vouch for Brian's work.. i've actually played a couple of his acoustics and they are top notch, and his knowledge of acoustic repair is impressive!

If he chooses to give advice in the luthiers corner, pay attention!!

gitmohair

Reaction score
Hello and welcome :) Am off to take a look at your website :)

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
Hi Brian

Welcome to the Fun House!