Playboy’s Curviest Centerfold.

Adieu

Reaction score
I'm no Brad Pitt (I don't have a little wee-wee), but I am a healthy, fit, single, successful guy. I drive a nice car, I am properly groomed and I usually dress well. If I wear a certain brand of loafers to the grocery store, I will probably get hit on. I am also willing to readily admit to being a dog with relatively low standards. However, in the past many years (since I have been single) I have bumped uglies with exactly one woman who was not height/weight proportionate (on old school standards). She had really nice green eyes. So, we're at about .5% for the fatties.*

* I also readily admit that I am a shallow asshole for being that way. However, that is the way that God made me. I have no problem with women thinking that I am too old, not buff enough or whatever.
Loafers? You think your shoes are getting female attention?

...are they neon green crocodile leather or something?!?!?!

SixAngryStrings

Señor Member
Reaction score
Well.....start dreaming bro.......

View attachment 495899
Ok, there’s curvy/thick, sexy girls, like the one in the OP.. and then there’s fat ass, unhealthy tubs of lard, like this.. gross.

I don’t like skinny chicks, gimme something shapely and feminine, something I can grab on to, warm me in the Winter baby!

Once those legs or ass start to resemble cottage cheese, or look like they could be producing cheese within the folds.. barf!

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
Are you being obstructive?

cheers
I figured it out.

Y'alls puns are getting toooooo sophisticated for me.
I need a Pun Sensor transplant.

With that upgrade all heck will cut loose and puns will run
like blood out of a nose and on to the floor of life. :shock:

Latest Threads