Play That Track

CaptainT

Reaction score
Same with me @RichBrew. So much to do:)

I am working on playing bass in the style of Steve Harris and a Journey guitar cover at the moment. This takes a lot of time. When I am done with my training routine I am usually so tired that I fall asleep instantly:)

I use the Helix for playing bass, too. Sounds awesome:)

But I´ll catch up some time this week, I quite like the track that parts posted!

frankv

Have You Ever Lost A Love?
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thank you. :)

I am enjoying this thread, but I feel I am beginning to fall behind. I've got some catching-up to do.
Fall behind. Nah, no stress here. No requirement to post. We have enough stress in our regular lives don't we. This is part of, if not the entire reason, I started this thread. You see, there are no disagreements, no arguments, no name calling, no snips, no reports sent, there is none of that here. Instead of talking about the same stuff day after day. This thread produces truly original content that can not be found anywhere else on the entire internet. And that my friends is special.

My only regret is we don't have tons more players getting involved. I don't know what it is.. but again. No stress. If playing and submitting a track causes someone stress.. Well then. Don't.

frankv

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Same with me @RichBrew. So much to do:)

I am working on playing bass in the style of Steve Harris and a Journey guitar cover at the moment. This takes a lot of time. When I am done with my training routine I am usually so tired that I fall asleep instantly:)

I use the Helix for playing bass, too. Sounds awesome:)

But I´ll catch up some time this week, I quite like the track that parts posted!
Like I said to Rich. When life gets in the way for what ever reason... Well, no stress caused here buddy.

frankv

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

frankv

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
^^^^^Beautiful work Mr V

IronWeso

Reaction score
WEll, I have been up 2 days straight so whats better then a slow blues track for this Friday.

First my take on it. Using my custom, hand made Vaschenko LV and a random twist of the AXE FX dial on some clean presets.
https://app.box.com/s/rv4nxygqks82n7ncr048puzzv0dsxzff

And here is the RAW track. Vortex, do your thing on the index if you will.
https://app.box.com/s/mblytx6d4zjyet779zngne5397i0yw41
Frank your playing sounds great, I daresay improved since I last listened many months back. Mine has as well. Axe just makes you want to play all day then when you get bored, switch amps, and start all over!

frozenotter

Comradery, not Companionship Please
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

frankv

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Interesting recording this: Old fashioned "tape recorder to tape recorder" style - I played through amp, back track played on computer, the a little hand-held recorder printed it. Guitar needed reverb so I got off my ass to Reaper and sort flooded the back track as a result. Anyway ....

https://soundcloud.com/user-151083266/untitled

https://soundcloud.com/user-151083266/mlp-jam2
Interesting playing style. Thanks for sharing with us. Glad to have you here.

frankv

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Frank your playing sounds great, I daresay improved since I last listened many months back. Mine has as well. Axe just makes you want to play all day then when you get bored, switch amps, and start all over!
Nice of you. Jon. Grab a track and join us brother.