Plain tops need love too

TH58Burst

Reaction score
12966250-B0DC-4138-B25E-4947D7D4992A.jpeg

2015 TH58! Plain tops are where it’s at!!

Jdv43

Reaction score
I have been in a flame mood lately, but looking over all these pictures, you have all convinced me it's time for another plain top. I had a 91 and like a douche about 6 years ago I sold it. I cant find one I dont like in some way or another out of this post!
Their all awesome guys

Rds

Reaction score
Very sweet looking guitar. I have a Trad Pro V. Just curious. I though that GC had exclusive rights with Gibson to Sell Trad guitars. How did Sweetwater get in on that deal?
Jbylake I'm not sure on that. It's a 2016 model that was on sale at the time. It has a solid body. It's been a great trad. Sweetwater had three left I could choose from at the time.

jbylake

Reaction score
Jbylake I'm not sure on that. It's a 2016 model that was on sale at the time. It has a solid body. It's been a great trad. Sweetwater had three left I could choose from at the time.
Yeah, who knows? Maybe they bought out some overstock or something. Stranger things have happened.:dude: Doesn't mean a thing, as long as you like yours.

emoney

Reaction score
Very sweet looking guitar. I have a Trad Pro V. Just curious. I though that GC had exclusive rights with Gibson to Sell Trad guitars. How did Sweetwater get in on that deal?
GC claims they have exclusivity for the “Traditional Pro V Flametop” which has a feature set a lot like a Classic (weight relief, split coils etc). Normal Traditionals had no weight relief no split coils etc. I noticed that for 2020, Gibson doesn’t list the Traditional as a model, only under the “Legacy Models” section?

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry...

How bout now? I can see it now, on both my phone and laptop with Chrome

That's OK. I just wish I could see it.

No, I still can't and I just tried Firefox as well. Maybe it's something to do with my iMac?

Latest Threads