Plain tops need love too

Fuelish

Reaction score
Plaintops are awesome... sure, there can be some bland ones, but have seen more bad plustops than plain, honestly. Granted, I only have an Epi - I ordered a plain and GC sent me a plus... they apparently felt it wasn’t worth the hassle to return it if I was cool with it... it turned to be a beautiful honeyburst, getting darker every year, I love it even though it’s veneer... but they didn’t charge me more than the plaintop price, and I didn’t want to be bothered with returning it either, honestly... but, yeah, wouldn’t mind getting a plaintop some day one pay, maybe P90s or humbucker sized 90s.... am becoming more of a single coil fan lately.... my LPs an ‘07, still plays/sounds/feels fine.
Plaintops are certainly worthy... I love being able to see wood grain in any form - not a fan of solid color guitars, for the most part - love to see the grain of the tree that gave it’s life to become guitars

BikeBro

Reaction score
Beautiful guitars posted previously, here’s my ‘03 Classic w/ OX4 Peter Green PAF’s, Creamtone plastics, historic aluminum tailpiece and ToneMan 50’s “59” harness. Kind of a R0 clone at this point. Can’t put her down!

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest Threads