pics of your pedalboard

Trubble888

Reaction score
Welcome! How are those new tc pedals? Haven't had a chance to try them out.

Thank you! Everyone has been awesome so far..
The TC Pedals are great, Im not a person who is super picky about everything though- This is the 1st time Ive had an amp without reverb so its the 1st dip into reverb pedals, I pretty much am about spring reverb , I had a boss FRV-1 which is nice but the Hall of Fame had alot more options. The Corona to be honest is there for possibilities but I dont use Chorus much in what I play. My big challenge on this board is the Snow WHite Auto Wah- its there basically for the times Im sitting on my floor and thats alot of my time actually, I saw alot of great demos but I cant quite dial it in to do anything to my liking.

Inland Bagpipe

Reaction score
my humble gigging board

IMG_0582.JPG

blues_man_zep

Reaction score
Thank you! Everyone has been awesome so far..
The TC Pedals are great, Im not a person who is super picky about everything though- This is the 1st time Ive had an amp without reverb so its the 1st dip into reverb pedals, I pretty much am about spring reverb , I had a boss FRV-1 which is nice but the Hall of Fame had alot more options. The Corona to be honest is there for possibilities but I dont use Chorus much in what I play. My big challenge on this board is the Snow WHite Auto Wah- its there basically for the times Im sitting on my floor and thats alot of my time actually, I saw alot of great demos but I cant quite dial it in to do anything to my liking.
The hall of fame is what im looking at, what amp are you running it through?

Trubble888

Reaction score
The hall of fame is what im looking at, what amp are you running it through?

I just went thru some tough times with my health and had to sell 2 amps. Right now Im down to my brothers 65 Amps London Pro 18 Watter and most of the time Im just practicing though thru my Blackstar Ht5 its a cool little amp

StormJH1

Reaction score
Just put mine together last night! Don't want a hard pedal board yet, I just needed something to keep it together and pull out from under a guest bed down in the basement, so I got a $39.99 Road Runner case with velcro. Also hooked up the OneStep power adapter system (which was even easier than I thought it'd be) and got a 1' and 3' to help with wiring the effects loop for the NS-2 Noise Suppressor!

babatube

Reaction score
sure just give me another reason to post picture of my pedalboard :)
here it is:
attachment.php

the only thing that probably will be replaced is the delay.

Attachments

• pedalboard.jpg
    pedalboard.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 163

blues_man_zep

Reaction score
I just went thru some tough times with my health and had to sell 2 amps. Right now Im down to my brothers 65 Amps London Pro 18 Watter and most of the time Im just practicing though thru my Blackstar Ht5 its a cool little amp
Iv'e heard nothing but good things about them. Wanted to check one out are they like one of them ones you have to order and all that jazz?

Trubble888

Reaction score
Iv'e heard nothing but good things about them. Wanted to check one out are they like one of them ones you have to order and all that jazz?

The Blackstar? I read great things and for my environment i needed something I could use headphones at night, I no longer have a ss practice amp, sold my Mustang 3- but anyway I was going to order it but I went to a guitar center out near me and while they arent Blackstar dealers they had it there because they bought out the inventory of a big music store back east that was going under. I scooped it up right away and couldnt be happier. Its a surprising little amp for 5 watts the only drawback is no reverb but they made a combo version of it that now has reverb

blues_man_zep

Reaction score
The 65 amps i was talking about. But quick question, what do those blackstars sound like (marshall side, fender side, vox ,side ect)

Trubble888

Reaction score
The 65 amps i was talking about. But quick question, what do those blackstars sound like (marshall side, fender side, vox ,side ect)

The small 5 watt is unique you can dial in a fender or a marshall tone to be honest, the higher watt Blackstar ( 40) that I played thur has a definite Marshall vibe to it, I think I read somewhere the CEO of Blackstar came from Marshall? As far as Vox goes Im ashamed to admit i have no experience with them ...

The 65 is awesome plain and simple. I know he paid an arm and a leg for it and it wasnt easy to get but its all he uses. Really out of my price range but maybe one day..

blues_man_zep

Reaction score
The small 5 watt is unique you can dial in a fender or a marshall tone to be honest, the higher watt Blackstar ( 40) that I played thur has a definite Marshall vibe to it, I think I read somewhere the CEO of Blackstar came from Marshall? As far as Vox goes Im ashamed to admit i have no experience with them ...

The 65 is awesome plain and simple. I know he paid an arm and a leg for it and it wasnt easy to get but its all he uses. Really out of my price range but maybe one day..
Vox amps are killer! Ceck out some snowy white stuff. 57 goldtop and some ac30's. Ill have to check out the blackstar stuff. But we shall keep it at this before this thread wonders over to the squawkbox lol:rock:

12watt

Reaction score
board-may-2012.jpg

Two ODs, one Fuzz, One Reverb, Wobble Box and Tuner.

mr_mer

Reaction score
Bad cellphone pic, but that is the pedalboard. The DN-2 gets replaced with a BD-2 depending on what I am playing.

2012-09-02%2021.08.27%20(1).jpg

There is a Korg tuner there, just not in the pic.

fuzzfuzzfuzz

Reaction score
new to the board....been lurking for a month or so...here's mine...pretty much my dream come true. only thing I would add is a klon type overdrive

Posted from Mylespaul.com App for Android

fuzzfuzzfuzz

Reaction score
guess i should actually post it.......that's an RMC3 pic wah by the way

Attachments

• 20120831_161805_resized.jpg
    20120831_161805_resized.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 50

fuzzfuzzfuzz

Reaction score
2009LPGT said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzfuzzfuzz

guess i should actually post it.......that's an RMC3 pic wah by the way

Nice board! I miss my Sun Lion and Mojo Vibe. Two pedals I will likely require!

yeah....I think the sun lion has made me sound like a better player....haha. I'm never getting rid of that thing.

Posted from Mylespaul.com App for Android

Latest Threads