pics of your pedalboard

o0sanity0o

Reaction score
o0sanity0o-albums-sg-picture50227-pedals.jpg

Not on a board yet.
I need to get some sort of delay at least on here. Thinking Memory toy, good price, anyone have any suggestions for a good quality cheap delay?

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
I need to get some sort of delay at least on here. Thinking Memory toy, good price, anyone have any suggestions for a good quality cheap delay?

If you're on a budget (totally undestood), especially on the delay, I would suggest that you go the 2nd-hand road. You will get more features for your money which will serve you better than something more basic that you would buy new. Check out the member classifieds, perhaps a Boss DD-3 or similar could be very affordable.

Now that I think about it, check with Snaredrum and ask him when his DD-20 will be available. You guys are, relatively, close. :thumb:

Rhust

Reaction score
no board yet... working on the layout...

I think I'm going to pick up an A/B/Y pedal to run to the 2 channels of my amp...
they are almost always ran individually except the wah+ whatever dirt, or sometimes the tubescreamer + vt999

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 349

Batman

Reaction score
no board yet... working on the layout...

I think I'm going to pick up an A/B/Y pedal to run to the 2 channels of my amp...
they are almost always ran individually except the wah+ whatever dirt, or sometimes the tubescreamer + vt999

Nice collection of pedals there Rhust! What do you think of the Red LLama clone you built? Have you run the Micro Amp into the RL yet?

Rhust

Reaction score
I've been using the micro amp with every thing... since I mainly play at a low volume, I can't say I've found THAT much use out of it.. though.. :( if I keep it on the board, it will be at the front, to boost signal through the chain...

I did just order a smaller amp, that should be here today(Kustom V15) and I'm HOPING the micro amp, into that at 4w mode will be more dramatic than into a 35w amp on '2'

the llama has been really cool, it's kinda different, imo... somewhere between the fuzz and an overdrive... but really interesting sounding... I need more time with it.

as you can tell I'm not big on effects that much... just dirt :)

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
Being a GiantRobot obviously you have enough memory for all those non-labeled switches, eh...?:naughty:

C'mon now, do tell us a little about these DIY pedals...:fingersx:

GIANTRobOT420

Reaction score
Being a GiantRobot obviously you have enough memory for all those non-labeled switches, eh...?:naughty:

C'mon now, do tell us a little about these DIY pedals...:fingersx:

Labels are for hipsters man

The big red = Lovetone Meatball clone
Orange = multiwave trem w/ tap tempo
Green = Fuzz Factory
Brown= Tube Screamer variant
Black Sparkly= crazy octaver(he lives in big reds fx loop)
Flat Black=Mid Fi Clari(not) clone

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
Labels are for hipsters man

The big red = Lovetone Meatball clone
Orange = multiwave trem w/ tap tempo
Green = Fuzz Factory
Brown= Tube Screamer variant
Black Sparkly= crazy octaver(he lives in big reds fx loop)
Flat Black=Mid Fi Clari(not) clone

I guessed the Fuzz Factrory but I was betting that the brown was some kind of Klone. Mystery is always welcome, man! :thumb:

CodeMonk

Reaction score
Yeah ok, here we go...

PedalBoard_05-10-2012_001.gif

Signal path in a nutshell:
Guitar > Tuner > Noise Gate_IN---Noise Gate_SEND > Wah > Compressor > Fuzz > OD > OD > Distortion > Distortion > OD > EQ > EQ > Pitch Shifter > Noise Gate_RETURN---Noise Gate_OUT > Delay > Phaser > Chorus > Delay > Volume Pedal > Amp

Signal path, detailed:
Guitar > Boss TU-3 > ISP G-String_INPUT---ISP G-String_SEND > Modded GCB-95 > Boss CS-3 > Swollen Pickle > TS-808 > TS9DX > Hardwire TL-2 > Box Of Rock > Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET > MXR 10 band EQ > Boss GE-7 > Boss PS-5 > ISP G-String_RETURN---ISP G-String_OUT > Boss DD-7 > MR EVH Phase 90 > Visual Sound Liquid Chorus > TC Nova Delay > Visual Sound Visual Volume > Amp

Edit:
The little silver box to the right of the MXR 10 Band EQ is an external switch for the presets on the TC Nova Delay.

tolm

Bigsby Junkie
Reaction score
Just updated my board after the arrival of my King of Tone:

7764090848_0d7d3096b3_c.jpg

Tuner has gone 'off-board' this time but that's actually kinda useful since it'll easily slip in the case of whichever guitar I'm using and then I have it with me regardless of whether I'm using the pedalboard. What's that? Buy another tuner? Don't be ridiculous ...

Anyway, 'board is looking good, no crowded switch access and the combination of KoT and (cranked) Distortron gives me a lot of overdrive options. KoT will get most use but the Distortron gives a great 'thump' of low end distortion which will be useful on some tracks. Glad I kept both on for some variation.

:)

tolm

Bigsby Junkie
Reaction score
*ha ha* ... that didn't last long!! :)

Wah is back off the board:

1. Easier to use than when mounted on the board
2. It's the one pedal not essential to a gig
3. Gives more space between footswitches on the board
4. I can slave power to it from the Polytune
5. Heavy enough that it won't skid about on the floor (the tuner will!)

Much happier with this:

7766993012_dfe9b51f45_b.jpg

VintageGuitarGuy

Reaction score
No pics yet....

Korg tuner > vintage Vox wah > Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face > Fulltone Deja-Vibe > Marshall Plexi Lead

:)

StormJH1

Reaction score
Okay, I'm loving this thread! I'm at about 6 or 7 pedals right now and picking up a few more (pretty much all from BOSS), but I'm debating whether to go with a BOSS BCB-60 pedalboard, a different brand, or rigging something.

@5er driver - Some cool vintage pedals there! Was drawn to the old school BOSS Chorus and Phaser (and of course the Tubescreamer, even if it's a reissue).

@CodeMonk - Okay, that one takes the cake! Any time you see an Ibanez TS-808 right NEXT to a TS-9DX in the signal chain, you know it's hardcore. Haha.

Latest Threads