Reaction score
wb6wkw.jpg

23vx83d.jpg

2i05itw.jpg

25tizpl.jpg

2007 Gibson Custom Shop VOS Reissue of the 1960 Les Paul Special

* 8.6 pounds
* Chunky neck
* Excellent lightly used condition with a couple light scratches on the back.
* Set up with 11's
* Comes with Gibson Custom Shop case and Certificate of Authenticity.

$2050 PPG - shipped CONUS

***Sorry - No trade offers please...***
All reasonable cash offers will be considered.

From the Gibson website:
Near-perfect Recreation
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Special Single Cutaway features a period-correct solid mahogany Les Paul-style body with nickel hardware and lightweight aluminum wraparound tailpiece. The 24 ¾-inch scale length neck and headstock with Holly veneer are crafted from one piece of mahogany and features a long neck tenon that reaches into the body like many of the Les Pauls from the late 1950s and early 1960s, enhancing both the tone and sustain. The neck is topped by a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays, single-ply crème binding, and given Gibson’s traditional ’50s rounded neck profile. The electronics feature period-correct CTS pots and bumble bee capacitors, with the standard 2 volume, 2 tone knob setup, and three-way selector switch. The white button tuners are also as they were on the original 1960 model. The 1960 Les Paul Special Single Cutaway comes in TV Yellow, Faded Cherry and TV White finishes – in either V.O.S. or Gloss – and comes with the standard Gibson Custom Shop case and certificate of authenticity.

stratfish

Reaction score
BUMP for added photos for the 70 people who viewed the thread earlier today...

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
Man o Man !!! Very NICE - IF it only had a 60 neck profile, I'd be all over this one ! ( Since I got SMALL Hands ) GOOOOD LUCK with your sale! :applause:

stratfish

Reaction score
Thanks guys... someone will be getting a good deal on a nice guitar! :slash:

Latest Threads